It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE: FBI Director testifies before House Oversight Committee at 10am est. Live feed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Comey just confirmed on the record that Hillary does not have the sophistication necessary to handle classified information.

Let's hope someone asks him, based on this determination, how she can possibly be qualified to be POTUS?

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Why is this moron talking about white supremacy? These democrats are making a travesty of this hearing. Deflection and utter disrespect for the citizens who actually want more answers and clarifications as to the FBI's findings on Hillary's case.

Again - we are so screwed, these are our representatives people!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

What the hell does white supremacy have to do with............ahhhhh never mind. Had to get the "Race Card" in this, and the funny thing is Hillary is WHITE!!!!! *eyeroll*

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
WTH is Clay talking about???? How is this related to Clinton????

link   
a reply to: neo96

Deflecting and not speaking about the topic as protest. Who also just mentioned something about wasting tax dollars.....

link   

originally posted by: Martin75
WTH is Clay talking about???? How is this related to Clinton????

Clay TROLLED the hearing.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Ms. Lummis, you are right. Clinton was a lawyer and should have known what she was doing! She is aware of the laws!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Ms. Lummis, you are right. Clinton was a lawyer and should have known what she was doing! She is aware of the laws!!!

Correct, can't wait for the answer.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Lummis is hitting the important point - Hillary had intent.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
FBI Director just confirmed that I have to know that I am speeding and intend to speed to be charged with speeding.....

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Again he says you have to have intent in order to break the law!!!! Where TF AM I!?!?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Comey is Lying.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
So..... Ignorance of the law is not w an acceptable excuse according to Comey. This guy should be in a circus, watch him backpedal!

Cheers - Dave

+5 more 
link   
Comey confirms on the record that her attorneys did not have clearance to access classified information, that they did have access to classified information, and that they destroyed evidence.

link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Lummis is hitting the important point - Hillary had intent.

Exactly. She erased 30,000 emails and Comey just admitted he wasn't 100% confident there weren't classified documents in there, as he found 3!
edit on 7-7-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Comey is Lying.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

UNDER OATH.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Again he says you have to have intent in order to break the law!!!! Where TF AM I!?!?

To be fair, Comey started by saying that you have to have intent when handling classified info in violation of the law.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: JinMI

To be fair, Comey started by saying that you have to have intent when handling classified info in violation of the law.

I listened to him make a blanket statement that didn't specify classified info.... unless I missed something.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
So, it was all an accident that she was using a private server, removing classified information from government protected systems, which was against the law?
She never intended to do that?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
That case example they just used sounded just like this case.
And it was convicted.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join