It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank you for having me..after 43 years I'm finally AWAKE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I am looking forward to doing my own research more and more..it all started with you tube video of Stoney Brook the the video of 9/11.. I have a science engineering background and it didn't take me long to figure out office furniture does not burn hot enough to Completely Melt Steel Girders..
So here I am, aware of the NWO, some of its members, and eager to learn all I can before "THEY" try to round us all up and put us in fema camps or those black disposable caskets piled by the millions in Georgia fields.
I am here to learn and give when I can, thank you

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, enjoy your trip down the rabbit hole and all that.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: roycerr

]. I have a science engineering background and it didn't take me long to figure out office furniture does not burn hot enough to Completely Melt Steel Girders..

please cite who claims that the girders were " completely melted "

second - with your alledged " science engineering " background - please tell us what the affects of temperature are on the mechanical properties of metals at temperatures upto 50 % of melting point - esp tensile strenthg and ductility

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Welcome. And glad you are more aware of the reality around us. I'm not sure if that constitutes being "awake" in the true sense but it is definitely a step in the right direction!

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape
Nice welcome. Lol. But your correct it is a strange comment to make with his supposed background.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Welcome to one of the biggest dysfunctional family's you'll ever be part of.
Enjoy digging deep into the threads. The best ones are from a few years back.

You are aware of the NWO and some of its members?
Perhaps you should read this thread. One of the more legitimate ones around here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Welcome, science engineer background...

I have a science engineering background and it didn't take me long to figure out office furniture does not burn hot enough to Completely Melt Steel Girders...

It didn't.

Did your background include any refinery or smelting work?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS roycerr

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

For some it takes coffee....others, reality. A search for truth and knowledge begins with a 1st post...

Welcome...jump right in to ATS! Cya!

Mysterioustranger

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Welcome yo ATS.

If i may give you some advice, the member in here are no more "informed" about anything than anyone else. Im not sure why some think they are. So, dont take their word for anything. Do your own, HONEST(meaning not other conspiracy sites, personal nlogs etc...) research.

And have fun

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
AH, but has nobody ever told you some of that office furnture was made out of thermite. That's a joke by the way.
And welcome.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I am here to learn and give when I can

Have fun and good luck!

Don't let the overly negative people on the site get you down, keep true to your path.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: roycerr
I am looking forward to doing my own research more and more..it all started with you tube video of Stoney Brook the the video of 9/11.. I have a science engineering background and it didn't take me long to figure out office furniture does not burn hot enough to Completely Melt Steel Girders..
So here I am, aware of the NWO, some of its members, and eager to learn all I can before "THEY" try to round us all up and put us in fema camps or those black disposable caskets piled by the millions in Georgia fields.
I am here to learn and give when I can, thank you

Sweet, welcome to your Awakening!
edit on 7/7/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

office furniture does not burn hot enough to Completely Melt Steel Girders..

Aviation fuel might burn sufficiently hot to do the trick.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

If i may give you some advice, the member in here are no more "informed" about anything than anyone else. Im not sure why some think they are. So, dont take their word for anything. Do your own, HONEST(meaning not other conspiracy sites, personal nlogs etc...) research.

I wanted to re-post this earlier reply. Always remember while being here, almost everyone is SURE. So sure that they cannot even consider how wrong they may be. Many here like to think of ourselves as being awake ,but, I highly suspect that all we have managed to do is role over in our sleep and are now snoring from the other nostril.

Welcome Roy.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Not about melting, its being warm enough to start bending and weakening the composition.
That can be done at quite low temperatures actually.

I think this video should be watched just to clear up that discussion:

Welcome to ATS
You will find believers and skeptics here, deny ignorance.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Exactly.lmao

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

www.ae911truth.org...

I think this board of scientists have more knowledge than yourself and tend to agree with theirfingings..

new topics

top topics

join