It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need to talk about the child rape lawsuit filed against Donald Trump.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Apparently a party planner who's job was to make sure attractive young women attended these parties was a witness to the rape of a 13 year old girl... whose rapist is none other than Donald Trump.

You know I don't usually get involved in stuff like this but... really.

Is this for real?

www.msn.com...

Victims statement: www.scribd.com...?platform=hootsuite

www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 6-7-2016 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

If he's guilty, he should go to jail.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

only if they can prove intent.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Jeffrey Epstein also. They both apparently raped this 13 yr old girl "despite her cries for them to stop."

link   
Anyone can bring a civil case against someone. Considering the timing - this is almost certainly a false claim politically motivated. If it was not, then why now?

link   

did you see the rape accusation of hillary as well just saying they are satanists

instead of voting for one or another we should stand against all

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

If it is real how come it has only just come out ?.....

This looks like a last ditch effort to discredit the old Trump as nothing else is working......I/m going to go out on a limb here and say he is being stitched up...

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise

Jeffrey Epstein also. They both apparently raped this 13 yr old girl "despite her cries for them to stop."

No one who is wealthy gets punished.

That's left for just us.

Just us.

Justice.

HA! I finally get it!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I understand that too.

The entire business is a mess. There should be some kind of rule about keeping private certain things during a candidates campaign or something so that it can't be misused or abused. If there's a loophole that people are using to manipulate and form our opinions of people, it should be stopped.

Past accusations brought to light is another thing. But during or around this time?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

The GOP does this to smear people.

They did the same thing to Herman Cain when he was getting too popular.

It is a standard tactic used by the elite. No proof is required because people like you will buy into it and spread the rumor then after the target is ruined the charges are dropped and dismissed and the Elite get exactly what they want...it is a disgusting tactic.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Anyone can bring a civil case against someone. Considering the timing - this is almost certainly a false claim politically motivated. If it was not, then why now?

Yeah, I haven't felt as raped as I do now since the last election.

edit on 6-7-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

(post by DBCowboy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise not sure why folks be saying it ain't real what are we all lying about this stuff..this happens many women have spoken to me about it and when mothers pretend it is not real is a darn shame..
I have seen movies from India time gotta change the world can be pretty disgusting
It is okay to rise above and feel good..wholesome I get pretty distressed over what women and young women may go through not that it should ever happen
Something's should change or be destroyed as if it is a tradition that is holy it is not, I do not stand for or tolerate some things on this planet.
And I appreciate your OP
I feel like crying and raging
Thanks, GL
Good lord, the world is a mess.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Bill Clinton has a long and storied relationship with Jeffrey Epstein. He's the one who has most definitely raped underage girls many times on Jeffrey's island.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I essentially agree and think we should invent new laws to protect candidates from this.

But then, if there were laws invented like "no lawsuits filed against this person can be made public information during the this period, and may only be brought to public attention after this period, etc" then people would get around that by just anticipating who may be running, and filing beforehand.

It's a crazy mess.

lol, I don't know anything about anything. But I think it's totally unfair. It's a loophole, and it should be stopped somehow.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Donald Trumps hobnobs with Hilary and Bill. Bill hobnobs with Epstein.

It is probably true. And Hilary probably watched.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

No surprise he has been connected to the Billionaire pedophile just like his buddy old pedo Billy Boy!

7 Things you need to know about Trump and Sex Slave Island, the same island Bill Clinton loved spending his time!

Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has thrown everything but the kitchen sink at Hillary Clinton when it comes to her husband's escapades. "The kitchen sink," in this case, is Jeffery Epstein's “Sex Slave Island” and President Bill Clinton’s ties to it.

edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmWednesday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I think the same case was thrown out of court in California a few months ago.

Could be a fake case for political reasons.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise

I essentially agree and think we should invent new laws to protect candidates from this.

What good are laws?

Been keeping track of the news lately?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Yeah this was circulating on Twitter a week or so ago.

It could be a sleaze tactic. Or it could be true.

Many times it takes something like someone running for high office to give a person the courage to expose that person for the scum that he or she is.

Federal court too, apparently.

Frankly, he's so repulsive to me both physically and personality-wise I don't understand how any woman could bear to look at him nevermind even touch him sexually. Most probably would not were it not for his money.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join