It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beard acts like antenna to hear alien transmissions, according to Rael.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   

The point about not shaving off any hair is very important. The human brain is like a huge transmitter, capable of sending out a multitude of very accuate waves and thoughts. In fact, telepathy is nothing more than that.

But this type of transmitter requires antenna, and the hair and beard are these antenna. That is why you should not shave off any hair if you want to make use of your transmitters. You have surely noticed that many of your scientist have long hair, and often a beard. Prophets and other wise people have them, too. Now you can understand why.

The child was born. It was Samson, whose story you know. He was able to communicate directly with "God" by telepathy, thanks to his natural antenna, his hair. And the creators could then help him during difficult moments and produce marvels to reinforce his authority.

and

Telepathy as a means of communication between the creators and human beings was only possible when the Elohim were in proximity to the Earth.

When they were on their distant planet, or elsewhere, they could not communicate in this way.

-The Message Given By Extraterrestrials:
Chapter: Watching Over The Chosen People
Section: Samson The Telepathist
Page 38 in the ebook.
International Raelian Movement download all Rael's books here.

Next time someone tells you to shave your beard off, tell them it allows you to communicate with extraterrestrials. I haven't picked up alien communique yet, I guess my beard isn't long enough. I bet Osama Bin Laden gets all the good stations.

You neither need to be a Orthodox Jew or a Muslim to have a beard, now you too have an excuse not to shave, so you can pick up alien transmissions anybody gives you grief about it just quote Rael!

Seriously folks, you have to read some of the stuff this guy writes.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Thanks for letting me know! I was going to get a haircut tomorrow, I better cancel so I can feel the alien vibrations.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Is a Goatee a good start?

My family hates my facial hair, thanks for the excuse

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Oh man the book even tells you how to perform telepathy:

HERE is a model of what you could say while looking towards the sky and thinking intensely about the words.

Elohim, you are there somewhere near those stars.

Elohim, you are there, and I know you are watching us.

Elohim, you are thre, and I would so much like to meet you.

Elohim, you are there, and who am I to hope to deserve a contact?

Elohim, I recognize you as our creators, and I place myself humbly at your service.

Elohim, I recognize Claude Rael, your messenger, as my guide, and I believe in him and in the message you gave him...

and it pretty much goes on like that for a whole page.

The Message Given By Extraterrestrials:
Chapter: The Keys
Section: Technique for Attempting Telepathic Communication with the Elohim
page 184 in the FREE ebook.

This sure is something else, I might try it.

Oh and there is more!

If you want to have telepathic communication of a very high quality, do not cut your hair or your beard... do not cut what the creators have made grow on your head and face. If it grows, there is a reason, for none of your physical characteristics were given to you without a reason. By respecting the creation , you respect the creator.

-page 192 section Telepathic Communication

That chapter goes on pretty long and in detail about it. Man it sure makes you wonder about stuff. When I start looking for a job if they say I have to shave my beard I'll tell em' I cant do that because I wont be able to communicate with my alien creators.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Holy smokes! I'll go as far as being open minded that maybe there is the chance that we are an alien experiment, and this is on a very open minded day, but these folks add a whole new flavor to Koo-Koo Stew.

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Really? Do you think that this guy may have been communicating with some aliens back in the early 70's?

"United States of Cowards. You're afraid to face me. All you have is muscle. You don't have any mind. Are you proud?"
Charles Manson's statement upon conviction of murdering Gary Hinman and Shorty Shea. November 1971.

[edit on 17/1/05 by Intelearthling]

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
But Raels going bald!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
No wonder we see so many alien UFOs flying around heavy metal concerts!
All the metal dudes with their long hair bangin' their heads like nuts..
They must be triggering some extreme alien signals!!

Metal Forever!!

*whips out guitar and bangs head to send a greetings message to the aliens*

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Had an argument with my neighbour last week he said he said i hope all your pubic HAIRS turn to Fish Hooks just wondering if they would make a good alien communication Hook up

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Good Gawd, don't bring that belief system here. sssshhhhhhhh not another word it may go away..

I'm reading up on R&#L movement just so I can make an educated opinion on it ,46 pages into "the book that tells the truth" and I am little concerned.

I'll keep reading against my will.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asteroid
Had an argument with my neighbour last week he said he said i hope all your pubic HAIRS turn to Fish Hooks just wondering if they would make a good alien communication Hook up

Yeah, you'd be really "online" with the aliens with that setup!

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
IT also gives us one more conspiracy to talk about

The military shaves you so you can't talk to your creator and are forced to accept their mind control

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I have hair down to my waist. Yet all I ever pick up are metal stations. The telepathic messages I am recieving from God is that Judas Priest kicks ass!

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   

If you want to have telepathic communication of a very high quality, do not cut your hair or your beard... do not cut what the creators have made grow on your head and face. If it grows, there is a reason, for none of your physical characteristics were given to you without a reason. By respecting the creation , you respect the creator.

-page 192 section Telepathic Communication

Well, I generally am a big fan of our creator's incursions, even so I've always been wondering what the other hair was intended for, the hair that grows on girlie's legs for example.

This question arised in me way before this thread had started, and is meant more seriously than you think.

I let my beard grow at times, but still haven't received anything useful in regard to this matter.
The creator seems to turn a blind eye to this obvious flop, except for sending us Mr. Gilette, so we can debug by ourselves.

BTW, my beard is also glowing from sending messages to Skadi The Elf -
I have enjoyed discussing the UFO manual with you, hope the thread will resume soon.

Sincerely,
*Pop*

[edit on 18-1-2005 by popular mechanics]

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I communicate with my alien stepmother through my pubical hair.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Countermeasures
I communicate with my alien stepmother through my pubical hair.

I hope you're aware of the danger in that.

Many people fool around with their pubical hair, not knowing that they open the door for benevolent spirits as well-
You may think it's your alien stepmother, but evil is cheating you.

Anyway, I strongly recommend to "cut it off" !

Best,
*Pop*

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   

even so I've always been wondering what the other hair was intended for, the hair that grows on girlie's legs for example.

Probably to retain body heat and keep warm.

Personally I don't see why men and women shave hair off their bodies, it just grows back and besides why waste money on razers and be a slave to the Gillette corporation.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I grow my beard, only occasionally trimming it, I let my hair get cut by my personal groomer (mom)

Not much money wasted here...

Hey, give me the whole page of that Elohim stuff, I wanna try that when I lay down in the back yard
I think my beard is long enough now...

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
So . . . bald people are godless haters!

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfYahweh

even so I've always been wondering what the other hair was intended for, the hair that grows on girlie's legs for example.

Personally I don't see why men and women shave hair off their bodies, it just grows back and besides why waste money on razers and be a slave to the Gillette corporation.

Alright, but 96% of us (men and women) find that
"women's bodies are unacceptable as they are." -Tiggerman, M: The Hairless Norm, Plenum Publishing (1998)

Lengthy References (Not really from the top of my head):

Basow, S. A. (1991). The hairless ideal: Women and their body hair. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 15, 83-96.

Brewer, W. F. (1988). Memory for randomly sampled autobiographical events. In U. Neisser & E. Winograds (Eds.), Remembering reconsidered: Ecological and traditional approaches to the study of memory. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.

Brewer, W. F. (1994). Autobiographical memory and survey research. In N. Schwartz & S. Sudman (Eds.), Autobiographical memory and the validity of retrospective reports. New York: Springer-Verlag.

Chapkis, W. (1986). Beauty secrets: Women and the politics of experience. London: The Women's Press.

Fallon, A. (1990). Culture in the mirror: Sociocultural determinants of body image. In T F. Cash & T. Pruzinsky (Eds.), Body images: Development, deviance and change. New York: Guilford.

Freedman, R. (1986). Beauty bound. Lexington, MA: D.C. Heath.

Henderson, S. N., & Cunningham, J. N. (1993). Women's emotional dependence on men: Scale construction and test of Russianoff's hypothesis. Sex Roles, 28, 317-334.

Hope, C. (1982). Caucasian female body hair and American culture. Journal of American Culture, 5, 93-99.

Lewis, V., Grieve, N., Bell, R., & Bartlett, W. (1989). Measuring attitudes to women: Development of the Women in Society Questionnaire (WSQ). Unpublished manuscript, University of Melbourne.

Mazur, A. (1986). U.S. trends in feminine beauty and overadaptation. Journal of Sex Research, 22, 281-303.

Rodehearer, D., & Stohs, J. (1991). The adaptive misperception of age in older women: Sociocultural images and psychological mechanisms of control. Educational Gerontology, 17, 141-156.

Rodin, J. Silberstein, L., & Striegel-Moore. R. (1985). Women and weight: A normative discontent. In T B. Sonderegger (Ed.), Psychology and gender. Lincoln: University of Nebraska Press.

Smith, M., & Walker, I. (1992). The structures of attitudes to a single object: Adopting critical referents theory to measure attitudes to "woman". British Journal of Social Psychology, 31, 201-214.

Ussher, J. M. (1989). The psychology of the female body. London: Routledge.

Wolf, N. (1990). The beauty myth. London: Chatto & Windus.

As I said-

My comment was meant more serious than it reads.

*Pop*

top topics

<<   2 >>

join