It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mixing two poltical views into one.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Ok Mods I'm sorry if this should have been in Political Mud Pit but I didn't want to ruin the Mud for the Party Goers.

So I have two videos of the dominant candidates that explain a lot in my Dumbass opinion.
And I would like to invite all of you political posters too at least watch the video of their chose of candidate in full length and refrain from posting here, or anywhere else in a political orientated thread here on ATS.

Yeah seriously, it is highly facepalm related but once the videos get rolling you'll see. I will put a short description explaining the videos in the end.

But this is what the discussion on ATS seems to be, over and over again, the same and the same and a little more of the same opinions spouted around as if they are important. I see posters on here, which I once regarded as valued do the same. It is like someone or something has put something in the air or so. It's weird.

So here are the videos:

Ohww I really wished ATS would allow me to post two videos next to each other I have no preference to either one. So I will place them in no particular order other then how I first found them. If You are really confident in one candidate choose that one, if you really oppose one choose that one. For the really driven political b̶o̶t̶s̶ posters please watch one video first then a second and then both together and give the rest a break.
BUT.....

For the best experience....

Play both simultaneously....

For the really driven political b̶o̶t̶s̶ posters please watch one video first then a second and then both together and give the rest a break.

Short explanation of the videos:

vid one: Hahaha
vid two: Bing Bing Bong

All I got to say is:

Make discussions great again, Make sharing opposite views great again, no need to label, no need for name calling if You are truly Great, Show it.

I am Dumbass but reading to much here on ATS or anywhere else feels like I am overrun by illegal immigrants that want to be a Dumbass, but if they would only stop and breath and think for half a second they would realize they are not.

ok Maybe not something political solely, and just a bingbingbonghahaha-rant but whatever.

I am just Dumbass

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Dumbass

This thread is THE BEST political thread of 2016. It sure as hell makes as much sense as the rest.

ETA: I recommend playing the videos together for the full effect.

edit on 7 2 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Dumbass

LOL. Played them both at once. Drove the family mad. Our dog just tilted it's head at me.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Yah, haha, enjoy them while they last. Once elected they'll turn of the stage lights and disappear behind closed doors.

Suckers...

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hillary was already selected by TPTB at a Bilderberg meeting in 2012.

Your move America, your move.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Now that is the best post here .

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Both at the same time...... Less than a minute. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry. I'm not worthy. I tried but that was all I could take. binbingboncacklecacklebingbong

Rubber ducky anyone?
edit on 31America/ChicagoSat, 02 Jul 2016 19:28:29 -0500Sat, 02 Jul 2016 19:28:29 -050016072016-07-02T19:28:29-05:00700000028 by TerryMcGuire because: Rubber ducky anyone?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

This is a Dumbass thread, please refrain from being serious and spreading truth.
spreading truth is so last century.

top topics

join