It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A surprising and enlightening lecture on W.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This is surprising to me. I suppose I'm guilty of buying into this particular MSM spin.

I do, however, in hindsight believe him to have been naïve and overly trusting of his advisors. Still, this is a view of him that is not generally covered.

www.youngcons.com...

Thoughts?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Yup. Saw this when it was first published. The people who believe Bush is stupid are the naive ones. But it makes them feel superior, so it has its uses.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Bush wasn't the worst president, nor was he an idiot.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
W. Bush just got screwed over. 8 months after he took office 911 happened that destroyed our economy for a few years. No one on the left wants to talk about that though... Then somehow not only did he manage to start wars (which I do not think should have happened BTW) but also brought back the economy until the housing bubble popped. Blame bush? Blame previous presidents? Why? The average person is responsible for the crash. Just because banks offer easy credit and home loans doesn't mean people should be so ignorant they can't figure out if they make $3,000 a month that a $2,000 mortgage probably was not going to work out well considering their other bills. The government should not be responsible because the average person can't figure out that they put $1,000 on a credit card they will get charged 22% interest every month if they don't pay it off. Charge $1,000, don't pay it off? Next month $1,220 is on your bill etc. etc... people unwilling to live within their means screwed up the economy.

People want to blame the government because they can't manage money..... Same reason why title loans and pay day advance loans are raking in the billions as with all these stupid IRS scams and whatnot. People are stupid and want to blame everyone else.

Just like when they get their cars repossessed they want to blame the repo guy... People can't take responsibility for their own dumb actions...
edit on 2-7-2016 by Orionx2 because: spelling

new topics

top topics

join