It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge UFO Flies Across Moon, 26 June, 2016.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I was filming the moon on the night of 26 June, 2016 when a huge UFO flies across the surface of the moon. It was fast, Very big and circular. Like a ring or similar. You can see the shape better where the last time through is at 1/8th speed.

I would like to see what you all think.
Enjoy.

UFO Fly Big Across Moon UFO 26 June 2016 Best One segment
edit on 1-7-2016 by imd12c4funn because: write-re

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: imd12c4funn

You're so zoomed in that this is definitely a bug that's close to your cameras lens.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
An insect.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Insect or bird. Likely a bird. Either way, you can see the wings flapping. :/

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: imd12c4funn

I was filming the moon on the night of 26 June, 2016 when a huge UFO flies across the surface of the moon. It was fast, Very big and circular. Like a ring or similar. You can see the shape better where the last time through is at 1/8th speed.

I would like to see what you all think.
Enjoy.

UFO Fly Big Across Moon UFO 26 June 2016 Best One segment

You spent all this effort on a leaf falling from a tree.
Imagine what you could have done with it.
edit on 1-7-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
A leaf is falling in front of your cheap camera. Waste of time.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Every post I ,ake you all say is a bug. I know the difference. Somehow I knew someone or many would use the bug notion.

I will continue to present the clips I consider legitimate nonetheless. I have some others recent and not yet published. Look for some other UFO's in my future posts. eventually I will not have to defend some of these, however, I cannot prove 100% that it is not something else, but I have enough footage of insects, bugs, what have you day, night, birds, planes, aircraft, etc... to know in my own mind that those are different in many ways leaving footage as this one open to opinion, but undebunkable (coin it) by any bug or insect notion.

Thanks for the feedback just the same.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Here's the beauty of the Internet: you can present and believe whatever you want, and any of us who believe your ufo's are bugs, or birds, or leaves are free to say so. Then we can argue the point indefinitely as long as we like.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Here's your video, no way in hell should you use keywords like, 'surface of the Moon' with such an out of focus picture.
For instance if that was something crossing near the surface of the Moon, it would need to be exponentionally fast, while being exponentionally huge at the same time, rather than being what it is, manually focussed nearer to the foreground.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Dude, you have to admit, it is a "thing" moving across an out of focus orange moon.

I mean the possibilities are endless, but certainly focus towards a moth or other bug, right?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
It is a leaf.Keep the faith though

edit on 7/1/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

It looks like a dragonfly when you stop the video in the right place. IDK.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
You have captured the great Flying Spaghetti Monster! Raaaamen!

(It's as likely that as anything else, think about that)

edit on 7/1/2016 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Its been said already, but its definitely a bug breezing by the lense

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

The members are being brutal in their estimation and that's a shame 'cause they don't seem to appreciate your excitement at catching a fleeting moment. I don't see how they can be so sure when there is not enough detail in the object to come to any conclusion. So don't let their negative reactions dissuade you from your initial satisfaction and keep trying as one never knows when you'll come up with indisputable footage.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: imd12c4funn
a reply to: Atsbhct

Every post I ,ake you all say is a bug..

You take pictures of bugs or birds, they are pointed out as being bugs or birds.
What else do you expect them to be called?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Hey here's a novel idea for him. Why not setup a 2nd camera on himself to show the area he is in at the time? I mean if it's a buggy place, or other known flying things then he could check that footage first before posting these silly videos here asking for our advice and then getting upset when he gets it?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I appreciate the effort (and guts) it takes to post something like this. However, I think many of the above posters are likely correct in that it is something that is much closer to your camera/telescope than the moon.

With so many amateur astronomers, not to mention the professionals, there have to be thousands (tens of thousands?) people looking at the moon at the same time.

I so want to see something like this where people from all over the world post their videos of something similar, with the same time-stamps. Unfortunately never seems to happen.

TD

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
we cant even seem to see things that should be there.
nasa says there are almost 25,000 objects orbiting earth,
including thousands of satellites....

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
we cant even seem to see things that should be there.
nasa says there are almost 25,000 objects orbiting earth,
including thousands of satellites....

Go to your local observatory, and see if they have 'track and find' nights. You can see what ever is visible.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join