It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton Scheduled To Meet With FBI On Saturday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
A source reports that Hillary Clinton is scheduled to meet with
the FBI on Saturday over the July 4th holiday weekend, most
likely at the Clinton's home in New York.

Former Sec. of State Hillary Clinton is scheduled to meet Saturday with the FBI,,
a source close to the investigation into her private email server...

dailycaller.com...

This comes just as the secret meeting between Bill Clinton, and Loretta Lynch
at the airport in her DOJ airplane was discovered.

Whoops, already posted here a minute ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1-7-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

The FBI has sought to avoid drawing attention to its probe by bringing in witnesses in secret.

That itself is special treatment. How are we to believe that's where the special treatment ends?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

That itself is special treatment. How are we to believe that's where the special treatment ends?

I imagine that is what the secret meeting was centered on,
which makes Lynch's statement look purely a huge lie.

That is most likely how they have been doing it all
along, that way there are no emails for the record.

edit on 1-7-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

The FBI has sought to avoid drawing attention to its probe by bringing in witnesses in secret.

double post...
edit on 1-7-2016 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

you won't.....those on the right will believe she's guilty regardless of the meeting, or, anything other than a criminal indictment...so it's a moot question.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It sure would be nice if these crooks had to pay the piper, I would pay to watch that.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Ah yes, the political tactic of meeting during a holiday when no one is paying attention. Come Tuesday, when everyone goes back to work, this will be old news and most will have missed the reports that may be made on the meeting.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Not just a holiday, but a long holiday weekend.

Ironically, the holiday dedicated winning our independence from oligarchs.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Well hon, I'm NOT on the right and I don't believe that's where the special treatment ends.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

you won't.....those on the right will believe she's guilty regardless of the meeting, or, anything other than a criminal indictment...so it's a moot question.

I think many people know she's guilty.

Just look at all her proven lies exposed by government reports and the emails themselves.

The voters will end up being the jury in November.

The election outcome is bad for Hillary if she wins and bad for her if she loses.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Clinton sought secret info on EU bailout plans as son-in-law's doomed hedge fund gambled on Greece
www.foxnews.com...

In 2012, Mezvinski, the husband of Chelsea Clinton, created a $325 million basket of offshore funds under the Eaglevale Partners banner through a special arrangement with investment bank Goldman Sachs. The funds have lost tens of millions of dollars predicting that bailouts of the Greek banking system would pump up the value of the country’s distressed bonds. One fund, exclusively dedicated to Greek debt, suffered near-total losses. Clinton stepped down as secretary of state in 2013 to run for president. But newly released emails from 2012 show that she and Clinton Foundation consultant, Sidney Blumenthal, shared classified information about how German leadership viewed the prospects for a Greek bailout. Clinton also shared “protected” State Department information about Greek bonds with her husband at the same time that her son-in-law aimed his hedge fund at Greece. That America’s top diplomat kept a sharp eye on intelligence assessing the chances of a bailout of the Greek central bank is not a problem. However, sharing such sensitive information with friends and family would have been highly improper. Federal regulations prohibit the use of nonpublic information to further private interests or the interests of others. The mere perception of a conflict of interest is unacceptable.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Not just a holiday, but a long holiday weekend.

Ironically, the holiday dedicated winning our independence from oligarchs.

Well, maybe it will lead to our independence from her as a presidential candidate.

One can only hope.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

One can only hope.

How did you know my exact though after reading the first line from your response?

I chuckled a bit because I thought that to myself before I even scrolled down to read the est of your post.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I'm magical...much like the Keebler Elves, or Lucky, from Lucky Charms.

I wish that I was more like Jake the Dog from "Adventure Time," though.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I guess her house must be of a pretty big size to hold all of her lawyers and advisors to be assembled to tell her to take the 5th.

But she wouldn't/needn't do that! She has been very forthcoming about this whole fuss from day one and has nothing to hide...at least, that is what her former boss told us a few weeks ago when the investigation starting getting serious.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I wonder if this will be a formal interview with Hillary being sworn under oath or if it will be more of an informal discussion wherein the FBI say to her, "this is our case and there's no way you can wiggle out of the consequences so we don't really need to interview you."

It is possible that the FBI have all they need without talking to her directly.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Of course it could be that Bill met with Loretta to get that
list of "things you need to know about the investigation and
those trick questions". IMO.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Posted seconds earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join