It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predict the cause of the next world wide collapse/disaster/mass extermination event.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

What say you ATS, whats it gonna be?

Economic collapse?

Brainiac monkeys?

World war?

Pandemic?

Weather?

Aliens?

Apparently, Deutsche Bank has $55 trillion in derivatives. I think Lehman had about $2 trillion when they collapsed.

If I had to choose one single event, I think I'll go with economic collapse followed by some kid of martial law, rationing, internment camps etc.

But then again, maybe it'll be some kind of a pandemic.

I found it kind of disturbing that TPTB dug up corpses in order to recreate the Spanish Flu.

Hultin had provided Taubenberger with all the material he would need to reconstruct the 1918 virus. Eight years later, it was done.

No matter what happens, pretty sure it'll be blamed on the Moslems. LOL

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

A smallish golden asteroid hits Moscow. We have asteroid strike, economic instability caused by massive gold overproduction, and a war because...well Moscow.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Economic seems most likely to me, one our esteemed elite have plundered us for all they can, the plug will be pulled and down the crapper we shall go.

Nice pic of Detroit BTW.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Combinations of limits to growth, environmental destruction, global warming, epidemics and pandemics, economic crashes, and war.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
You missed earthquakes and volcanic eruptions on the list as well. Also what would a pole flip count as? Weather?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

A giant staypuft marshmallow man! I couldn't resist, thread reminded me of the real ghostbusters film. Zoology and goverments, choose, choose the method of your destruction.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

That's not Detroit, our footprint isn't that big anymore

The next bottleneck will be pandemic of an influenza variety (Asian most likely).

The next major catastrophic event in history will be European war (again).

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Eh, I think the most reasonable thing would be an unexpected resource depletion leading to food insecurity globally, and food shortage for many. If there's too many malnourished, and mass famine, it'll spiral out of control leading to... well, let your imagination run wild with that one.

I don't expect it to happen this decade.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

this is exactly what I feel could happen as well. water shortage, too. spoke to a climatologist who said it's pretty dire, especially in the middle east. i worry we'll be fighting for water, scary.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Whatever happens, I'd be willing to bet a shiny little penny that us humans are the ones to blame.. economic turmoil and war would be my best guess

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
A giant mosquito swarm attack that will suck anything living dry as a rock, this event will be very local.

I think an Earthquake as they are the event that is most common and makes the biggest impact on a huge scale, it has been relatively quiet in the big earthquake division, so somewhere pressure is building up for a good shake.

My guess is this will happen within 6 months.

Edit: just noticed the "world wide" in the headline, so my guess is disqualified...
edit on 1-7-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Order out of chaos is coming to fast track the NWO. They've kept the secret technologies hidden too long but they fear releasing it unless they have total control. Between October 21 and 31 it will begin starting with economic collapse on Monday the 24th. Followed by east coast 100+ft tidal wave and several cities being nuked on the 30-31st. Obama stays in power for a third term and activates martial law and fema execution camps. After mass population reduction and a insane war(secret technologies revealed) NWO established and the world merged into 3 main countries/unions.

Possible alternate scenario = Alien invasion prevents NWO from being established killing everyone that's violent

edit on 1-7-2016 by AnonymousTi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I think it will end up in a new war.

If you think about it we aren't really getting along. And the entire world wants to segregate itself from everyone else. Since they can not topple another country they would rather start turning themselves off from the world. So I see it as a war against invading countries, in the sense that they are no longer welcome anywhere. Nothing can come in, and no one can leave.

It is how I feel about America. I think we are reaching a level of angst that can no longer be cooed by simple means anymore.

Every country everywhere is starting to become more vigiliant against migrants. Illegal or not they just don't want people trying to make an easy escape from their responsibilities.

And it is usually financial responsibilities. I think this is why a lot of escapist books are starting to say "don't take out a loan if you plan on leaving your country behind."

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
A Stone Age culture who worship a pedophile that heard voices from a dude in the clouds will acquire atom splitting technology from the intellectual societies of the world then use it to exterminate the very people from whom the technology was acquired...

Oh yeah, all this will come to pass because the aforementioned magic dude in the sky ordained it...Sounds reasonable to me...

-Christosterone

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

All of the above with the exception of aliens and braniac monkeys..cumulative effect

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Zika, that thing that was harmless to Humans less than 6 months ago, now its a threat to peoples head size?!!! WTF? or is it just the Olympic Paranoia for 2016, we had the same crap in London 2012 because of a song choice (London' Calling - The Clash)

also agree with Knoxie, Fresh Water Wars will happen in the future, be it man made talking head BS or actual fact, it'll happen

Blame Moscow

CbG
edit on 2016-07-01T10:59:29-05:002016Fri, 01 Jul 2016 10:59:29 -0500bFriday5907America/Chicago1610 by corblimeyguvnor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
A super flu will kill millions. Or the next president's ego will fall and crush everything..

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Massive Internet failure.
My kid will not be able to play Minecraft.
McDonald's employees will not be able to make change for fries.
Traffic lights will not function.

link   
It's sad but if you look at history the outcome is usually war... If I had to bet I would put money on war or some kind of staged natural disaster

link   
Millions of souls will lose their lives at around 8:20 tonight ( dusk in my neck of the woods) as I will set aflame the Yellow Jacket Colony that has taken control of the ground around my mailbox. I guarantee it will take place the when stated.......best I can do.
edit on 1-7-2016 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join