It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming out of Egypt

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wombocracy
a reply to: tikbalang

I just try to stay on the middle path that leads to the narrow road.

The Divine message is Universal. It is also personal. A difference exists between creating your own interpretations and finding real ones that have been written for that reason.

Jesus is the path, He is the narrow way.

"I am THE WAY, the truth, and the life.."

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

a reply to: tikbalang

I just try to stay on the middle path that leads to the narrow road.

The Divine message is Universal. It is also personal. A difference exists between creating your own interpretations and finding real ones that have been written for that reason.

Jesus is the path, He is the narrow way.

"I am THE WAY, the truth, and the life.."

Yeah, that is kind of what I meant by narrow path.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I liked the 9th plague. "Darkness!"
It's a great feeling to see the light of the world go out...

If you ask me why.... I'd say: "I'm just creepy that way..."

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio

It's pretty scary when your culture worships the Sun. Lol

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio

It's pretty scary when your culture worships the Sun. Lol

While I, Personally, Do Not Worship The Sun... And While I Know Of None Who Do... I Do Sometimes Look Directly At The Sun... And Salute. An Old U.S. Army Salute. It's My Highest Honor For Him/Her. He/She Is There Always.... I Like To Think He/She Should Be Honored.

I Really, Really, REALLY, Delight In The Locusts. Plague Number 8!
I'm Just Creepy That Way....

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

I find it humorous that someone who worships the Son has no clue they are unknowingly worshipping the sun.

They even have the same "birthday."

Or that Christmas is a sun worship holy day.

Easter is the worship of Ishtar, fertility goddess known by many names from Asherah to Semiramis and Isis. Hence the eggs.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Wombocracy

Dear Friend.... Those Who Trek The Broad Path Of Babbling Imbeciles... Find There Way To The Inner Self... Which, Unbeknownst Why, Leads To Babbling. Calling Out Names They Were Never Meant To Hear And/Or Say. Those names are not to be uttered. They were meant to be lost...
However, there is a bright side to babbling. For me, babbling can create the astounding marvel that is called "beauty." When someone babbles... they may remove all doubt for someone who may frown upon such superstitious ignorance.

What We Should do... rather than utter the names of the olden houses... is remember we are striving to move forward and free ourselves from the ancient calamity called superstition and ignorance. There is no moving forward if we speak in the tongues of the olden, fallen houses.
They are ruins... Meant to teach that they fell... long ago.

The new spirituality is in not trying to bring down your own house which your fathers have long struggled to build. Have pride. And some self worth by contributing to the order of things by works which only you can provide. Names of the past teach no one anything save the idiot who thinks he has the mystery of the world. They are ruins! And if you were not born in there time.... And did not struggle to preserve them in the past... Learn foremost that they are ruins. And ruins alone.

Darkness is a common thing. Till this day it consumes the world. This not a ruin... But a reality... Which if unheeded... becomes a curse upon the new ruins of the house of babbling.

Here is a story...
The ninth plague aka Darkness... is the story of a king who lived in a city with his garrison.
His city was a marvel and a light because his garrison brought that light to his city. They were the light. They were the sons. They were accorded the honor(s) of all that they wrought in their works. It is called spoils of war. These sons are known as the firstborn. Sons!
They were cruel and heartless towards their captives and less fortunate laborers. Who unbeknownst to the king could play the same game of war.
Long story short.... the light of his world became blotted out by the firstborn of the slaves. They too had a garrison and made proper use of their craft without regrets. Thus the ninth plague aka Darkness is only a comedy which plays out over and again in every scrappy bible we learn from.
My Favorite part is to join forces with my brethren in the act(s) of the plague which I hope I learn to fulfill. Darkness! It is just a metaphor for the talk of kings. I Am sorry for pharaohs but also delighted in the idea that the yoke and noose are put off by men who know well they are men. Their Works inspire to watch my back everyday and work and toil with hammer in one hand and sword in the other. The Market Place of the earth is an invitation to success and demise. Beware the market place.

The plague number 7 hail and thunder... is a story about a king who was proud and thought all men were beneath him. He even sought to oppress them. After thinking he was powerful.... a whole garrison of slave of blood-kin did what was only inevitable and logical.... They fought for freedom. Hail is the fight... unleashed... thunder is what it sounds like when women in horror scream and when men hear the sound of their demise. A punch or punches make the sound of love... provided it is just. The First cabalistic pillar is: "Brute Force!"
From that comes a woe which I can laugh at because I delight in the comedies of a God betrothed to war. It is funny that pharaoh's garrison was pushing and pushing and pushing until the just beat them into submission. Hence the ninth plague.

When you honor your rights and freedoms with vigilance and reverence and fear.... you may yet become worthy of those freedoms and rights. If you haven't fought or even joined the firstborn of your house.... go and give thanks mate. And Salute The Sun for it is a fellow to us all. But refrain from uttering the ruins and their follies of names.

Locusts, my most favorite of plagues, is the consequence of fighting... btw fighting is your first and most blessed of rights and your first freedom. Use it wisely. If you're a woman. Ignore my rant. But..
Locusts... my personal favorite... is the result of war. Aka spoils of war. You and your house are loosed unto those that oppressed you. You come as a rapist.... looter... desecration... sacrilege fein... And a tyrant. Such is the world. You take what ever you want. Including any and all women you want. Defiling.... is... your... craft. You are a man. Be good and you are welcome to live. Be a tyrant to a tyrant and you may yet be a man. They plundered pharaoh's house and left.

The tenth plague is self explanatory. A garrison... put to death. I Am Not such a tyrant. I hate that plague. But...... It is the story.

Let's talk about children, metaphors, and a beautiful woman.... whom we could admire.
The women have a sexuality that is more brazen and insatiable the the 25° brazen serpent.

Let's LOL together without uttering babbling names

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I find it humorous that someone who worships the Son has no clue they are unknowingly worshipping the sun.

Easter is the worship of Ishtar, fertility goddess known by many names from Asherah to Semiramis and Isis. Hence the eggs.

Satan only counterfeits the real thing. It makes no sense to try and counterfeit a $100 bill if you don't try to make it look like the original. And I don't celebrate Christmas, or Easter, you're correct those are Pagan holidays adopted by the Roman Catholic Church.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Satan only counterfeits the real thing. It makes no sense to try and counterfeit a $100 bill if you don't try to make it look like the original. And I don't celebrate Christmas, or Easter, you're correct those are Pagan holidays adopted by the Roman Catholic Church.

Which Satan the Jewish one or the Christian one? Because they have nothing in common.

The religion you call Christianity gets its scripture from the counterfeit church (Roman Catholicism) and was assembled during a time when they were MORE Evil than today.

Yet you don't find that problematic at all?

I do commend your boycott of the pagan holidays in Christs name.

Paganism is not evil but it is just not Christian to adopt pagan holidays.
edit on 3-7-2016 by Wombocracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I am always down to laugh , the drink of the sober.

It would be funnier if it wasn't at the expense of the innocent people though. If the established society we live in wasn't predatory with religion and addicted to not telling the truth.

But still funny.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I am always down to laugh , the drink of the sober.

It would be funnier if it wasn't at the expense of the innocent people though. If the established society we live in wasn't predatory with religion and addicted to not telling the truth.

But still funny.

The God Who Believes We Are Children.... Has Deceived Himself. I Can't Follow That...
In This City... Men Are More Than Needed. They Are Essential...

There Are Three Weights On My Shoulders. I Am Noosed And Yoked By Them.
1. Left Pillar Of Brute Force...
2. Right Pillar Of Gentle Persuasion...
3. Middle Pillar Of Order...

Try And Break Free Yourself From The Olden Works Of The Kingdom Of Men.

These Are The Three Pillars Of Cabal-Law!

I Love And Hate Them....

Why????

Because They Are Timeless Classics. They're Never Ending. They Out-live me and I out-live them...

ETA: There Is Also A Thing Called The "Royal Arch!"

This Is He Who Wears His Crown Gloriously Upon A Troubled Brow... He Has Seen The Weights Of The Pillars And Has Elected To Raise His Brow (

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Sorry... But for some reason my post was cut down by my tablet or by ats.

The point being.... royal arch is the brow..... wear your crown and own it.
edit on 3-7-2016 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join