It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brexit May Be Pre-Cursor to the New East/West Divide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
So I was thinking that hopefully now that Britain has liberated itself from the impending EU Military Bloc we can become best buddies with whats left of NATO. Yo got all of North America, and some of the Nordic states who got yo back! my thoughts after comparing the list goes back to reading 1984. It has literally shifted from Oceania/Eurasia vs. East Asia to 2016 Oceania vs. Eurasia East Asia.

Brussels is hinting at the EU Army now, and half of NATO is renegotiating their trade embargoes and sanctions with Russia for the last year.

Norway saw the writing on the wall, and is doing its own domestic propaganda to prepare for whats coming. A damn good show mind you.

From my best guess I would say the Queen of England and the King of Belgium had a disagreement on the way history will be written this century. The details of which may not be known for decades. Seems to be the third time these royal families within Europe have disagreed in one hundred years, the last two of which led to the Great Wars volume one and two. Money controls the fate of a nation, and these royal families have it all.

Britain and Norway, and a handful of others I am too tired to list we shall not turn our backs to yall. We are aware that Phillipe may be attempting to fulfill the roll of the Anti-Christ, and our leaders within the Masonic order are doing what they can to fight and stop it. We think he may be working with George Soros to undermine us here as well.

Those of us who have always known are already prepared. The skeptics and deniers, well if you want to maintain whatever you got now, ween yourselves away from the kool aid. Now is still better than never. GET prepared, LEARN to survive. Its on the way ...

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
my king Philippe?
I want what you are smoking!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Oh really, just as I thought.

The Belgium Monarchy Hanging out with the largest property developer and owner on Earth, Wang Jianlin of the Wanda Group. Yea thats right, the same group who now owns the majority of USA and Australia propaganda cinema outlets. Many of our biggest blockbusters are now produced by them too.

Follow the money. There was a scene in the original 2000 Film left behind which investigative journalists uncovered major land holdings and some kind of new genetic crop patent developed by an Israeli. Point is, one of the key details was the largest property owners, and an agriculture product.

Wanda group is largest property owner working with Europe big money king and probably has a Monsanto connection when there was legislation passed that gave them reach into their markets violating the sovereignty of countries who had conflicting policies.

There is a connection there somewhere, but right now the sandman cometh, and I need help finding more pieces to the puzzle...

Britain do not be worried, Norway shares your fears and so does the impending side of control in the US. We will not sit idly by and watch the true AntiChrist rise.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
West and East divide but with a very squiggly line.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: PickledOnion

yes well borders are fluid. Every border in history has been squiggly lines. Its where they bend and curve that give us insight on to who is on whos side ya know??

a reply to: whismermill

Oh sir, your are front and center on intelligence gathering. You are at ground zero. We need information on legislation going on in your country that does not go too public to the world. The reason laws are drafted so dull and boring is for most people to ignore its contents. Something important has to have gone through in recent time that can add a piece to my ppuzzle, .. dqer3t

edit on 7/1/2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Perhaps I read too many news blogs, it seems to me there is a fundamental shift going on throughout the world, China says its communist, but how come it has so many millionaires? South Africa is now a failed state, as is Venezuela, and half of Africa, the EU is starting to argue amongst themselves, mostly about migrants, America has its own trade deals with Germany, no 'donations' to brussels, now that the eu has taken some of the best manufacturing from the UK, the eu wants the UK out as soon as possible, China and India becoming best buddies, that Chinese proverb " May you live in interesting times' is coming true, or is it a curse?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

You got it absolutely correct, we are witnessing a fundamental shift.

Problem is, I'm not smart enough to figure out exactly who's shifting from what to where.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

Trouble at t' mill.

Today China, drowning in American consumer dollars, is being seized upon by City of London banks who have opened major operations in Beijing and Shanghai, and who have convinced the Xi faction (complete with a carriage ride with Queen Elizabeth) to sell China’s sovereign debt on international markets, opening the yuan and therefore China’s economic policy to speculative attack and control by international financiers.
tarpley.net...

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

That was a good read, and helped me to see what Chinese ambitions are. It looks like they are playing both sides of European money. Although I think the writers are giving the English Monarchy more ambitious pull then is due. What I take from that article thus far, is that the British/American alliance is looking for a Trump win. The Brussels alliance seeks a Clinton Win, which would also be a windfall to China.

Interesting to note this, which I suspected quietly may have been an objective:

This is clear to any master propagandist like Rupert Murdoch, who not only owns the tabloids where he peddled the leave vote but owns the Times which championed the opposite stay vote. Any adman knows that the establishment and elite are out this season and cultural populism is in. Murdoch knows that if his Times said leave then it wouldn’t give the appearance of being a class issue. Clever propaganda can sell virtually anything, even make an elite agenda appear to be a vote from the working class.

Thank you for the article, it certainly added more pieces to the puzzle. I want to take this information and do a map or chart to show where the global alliances will sit within the decade. the EU(Eurasia) seems like it will grow closer to Russia while Oceania (what will be left of NATO) seems to be at odds with the two. My worry has always been China. It looks like they are manipulating both sides here after reading some of that information.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I took this map and highlighted the states which are not part of both the EU and NATO. What has me concerned is that NATO's primary core vassals partners are UK, Germany, France, Poland, Spain and Italy. Everyone else in NATO falls under some form of influence to these states. I honestly believe France will stick to NATO when it comes down too it. Way too much history between us going back centuries to see them also walk into the abyss. I firmly believe Poland wants to stay on our side, but are too close to Russia and they may end up feeling closer to the impending Eurasian military bloc(EMB from here on) with the right incentives. Germany for sure is going with EMB, as I suspect part of the reason Brussels wants to bring Turkey in is the old Ottoman alliance from 100 years ago. Turkey is probably going to be ripped apart from the inside though so no telling. Maybe the rise of the Kurds??

I am wondering where Italy and Spain sit though, I havnt the slightest clue.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
woah, I had no idea Li Ka-shing had so much ownership of UK infrastructure through CK Hutchison Holdings.

Certainly they were not discussing anything other than soccer and the plights of age over tea. It is not like the rapid acquisition of the UK companies in the years after were anything more than a coincidence.

It is clear to me that China has had a significant backdoor role in this Brexit at this point by quietly whispering in the ears of both parties. It is as if they have taken a page out of the Rothschild playbook.

edit on 7/2/2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Correlation is not causation.

Rarely are the differences between the two as stark as in instances like this. China and Britain share certain historical links, which remain despite the handing over of Hong Kong to the Chinese at the end of the nineties (if I recall correctly). Because we had many diplomatic connections with the Chinese, to facilitate the operation of Hong Kong as an economic bridge point between our economy and the Chinese economy, our nations formed certain business connections that have never really gone away.

In fact, if anything, the relationship Britain has with China from an economic standpoint, has rarely been as tactile and overt as it is today. Furthermore, during the economic crash, much debt was sold by the west, to the Chinese. Keeping good relations with their dignitaries and their businessmen is considered a priority for that reason. It is in the interests of the Chinese government to see that Britain, as part of the group of nations who now owe them money, manages to make the best of its opportunity to consolidate its resources, manage its debts well, and prosper in the future. This activity you see between China and Britain at the moment, is probably nothing more than a reassurance exercise.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Maybe its actually a spiritual shift where NWO countries are on the side of the AC and everyone else is siding with the real Jesus Christ.

So on a spiritual sense its possible to see the dividing line even if some are politically communist.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Thats an insightful way to look at it, but I remain suspicious of the Chinese motives at this time. What if China decides to bankroll with loan guarantees this fictional Eurasian Military bloc?? This is a concern to me. The Chinese lenders tend to offer better terms for their debt than their Western counterparts.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

The way I see it, Europe would be unlikely to raise a debt with the Chinese, because they are already in it up to the eyeballs with China, not to mention needing to be competitive with China going forward, as a market at least.

No, Europe doesn't stand to gain by going even further into the red with the Chinese.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Being in Debt has not stopped many European countries from continuing to go into debt. I think that the Bank of International Settlements (BIS) has something to do with why The Communist state is sending its wealthiest front men to Europe, buying up infrastructure and finance at every opportunity.

How is the European cinema industry doing? The US and Australia has had their majority stakes purchased and even produced now by the Chinese. I will delve into Europe later tonight, I got alot of # to blow up with the kids later though, so happy Independence Day everyone.

top topics

join