It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Intervenes With Baseball Bat to Stop Violent Beating of Toddler

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
He did the right thing, and I will react similarly if I ever see someone abusing a child like that. Damnit. Last I saw, she was in critical....I hope the baby recovers.

-Alee

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

How about the real people who have actual fears? Must this country live by cowards afraid of their own shadows who live in fear and are afraid of their own shadows, who think we are out to grab their guns...according to them... we are around every little corner, every little open window or every stained underwear..

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
And what happens to this hero that saved this little girl...the cops tasered him...Wow...but the cops did say the man who saved the kid, then got tasered would likely not be prosecuted, gee how nice of them !

Except I m pretty sure you are reading it wrong and they tased the waste of flesh coward beating the kid.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I hate when people say, "We never saw this coming," etc. Really? No one thought that a paranoid schizophrenic alcoholic former drug abuser with a lengthy criminal record might have a psychotic break? Why was he alone at a hotel with his toddler? Where is the childs mother? Not that it's her fault, and it's not his "fault" for having a terrible mental health issue, but someone experienced an immense lack of judgment leaving a child alone with this man, if that's what happened.

Edit: i've now been able to read the longer version of the story, which states the father walked into the motel room where the mother and daughter were sleeping. Just horrifically tragic.

His friend sounds like an unknowing enabler.
edit on 1-7-2016 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I hope they put the father in a cell with an inmate that looks like kimbo slice who argues with his imaginary playmate vince.

That way he can spend the rest if his life futilely explaining nightly that hes "Bi-Ling-Gual and that its different and doesnt mean what he thinks it does."

edit on 1-7-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join