It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I once supported the legalization of weed...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: aorAki

When and 'if' you come down
, you might look again at the definition. It applies precisely to individuals who, to this day, lose literally millions is salaries from professional leagues due to usage of drugs....including Mary Jane.

So drug testing at work is a failure? And I mean for people UNDER the influence, not people who may have used a week ago.

How many people rock up blind drunk to work, hungover. Everyone, I know, it's an epidemic. we need to outlaw people, they can't be trusted. So many lost millions from the drunkards. we need more laws, more prisons, more rules. less rights.

I knew you had an agenda though... good to see you open up to it.

Agenda?? LMAO! None zero. I haven't invested in some little 'outlet' for pot. Or booze or ANY mind altering drug. I HAVE worked in a drug rehab facility for a period of time. Of course those guys would be out of business if there was no drugs....

I am anti ANY drug. Yes, street drugs are the least hardest to recover from. medicinal pain killers are far worse and psych-tropics way worse than any of them.

I no not like ANY mind altering drug BY PRINCIPAL. Nothing else.

I do NOT care whether you do yourself in whatsoever. Your call. I don't even care if it's legalized! I do care, as a professional driver, about increased drug cocktail availability to the already moronic drivers out there.

That's my 'agenda'.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry
a reply to: SeaWorthy

What is a marijuana related road death, or a marijuana related hospitalisation?

You mean people died on the road and went to hospital, but they had used pot?

How many milk related road deaths are there every year? Bet you can't source me a figure, because there is no agenda against milk, seeing as we don't have a legal milk trade being pushed out of the way for a better, safer milk.

sad.. just sad.

The reports are very detailed and clear did you read them?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
And how many people have moved to Holland without any detrimental effects to enjoy their lax drug laws?

Did you say that or research that? Where are the links?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hr2burn
a reply to: combatmaster
People have murdered while being high on the purified THC they now use. People are blowing up their houses here pretty regularly with it's well. This isn't your father pot bro...
I agree it isn't normal pot behavior, but it's so purified, the dosage is sometimes 3gummie Bears but people eat a whole bag.

Im not even gonna dignify that with a response!!!!

Total waste of time!

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

During the same time periods all traffic deaths only increased 8 percent respectively.

Im pretty sure that 8% is more than all the above marijuana related deaths.... like i said, if your going with that logic then one should logically advocate for the banning of alcohol before any protest on weed!

(post by Hr2burn removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster
I live in Colorado, I see this all the time. Pot is LITERALLY on the new all the time.

Home explosions

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join