It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official: Suicide attack on Afghan police convoy kills 37----5 days left of Ramadan bomb-a-thon.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Taliban militants launched a twin suicide attack on Thursday, targeting a convoy of buses carrying Afghan police cadets outside of the capital and killing 37 people, mostly policemen, and wounding 40, an Afghan official said.
Well after the latest suicide bomber attack in Turkey there is now only 5 days left for the carnage to continue until the end of ramadan. But alas, the murder wont stop will it, bloody animals.

The first suicide attacker struck two buses carrying trainee policemen, and a second attacker targeted those who rushed to the scene to help and also hit a third bus.www.washingtonpost.com... 2-11e6-9e16-4cf01a41decb_story.html#comments The cadets were returning from a training center

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: tommo39 Thanks for the update.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

My condolences to those who lost loved ones in this act of evil.

A mass killing not involving an active shooter.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

I was in Iraq in 2006 during ramadan, I can attest that the attacks and roadside bombs are MUCH more frequent during this time. makes sense I suppose, considering their religion teaches the killing of infidels and it is a time of religious devotion. regardless of what some people think, this is the religion of hate.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
It is claimed Allah increases rewards ten times for the Muslim martyrs during Ramadan. Does that means the number of virgins they get is 720 instead of 72? They can just go to a Catholic high school then, if that's the case.

"Allah Will Award '10 Times as Much' to Jihadists Who Die During Ramadan"
www.christianpost.com... 140945/

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Mcintosh_gator1833

Yes, well said, and the only religion in the wold that PROMOTES hate and death during the so called "holy" month of atonement for their sins against allah and other muslims. Instead of washing away their sins they add more for next years ramadan!!......

edit on 30-6-2016 by tommo39 because: spell

new topics

top topics

join