It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosions, Gunfire Rock Istanbul’s Atatürk Airport; Casualties Reported

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
These are always a tragedy but luckily no sane person would be in a Turkish airport.

I'm sorry I'm a big time Islamophobic I know there's nothing there but in my head it seems like they blow a lot of # up. I also have an irrational fear that having Turkey as a NATO ally is dangerous given their record, but I know it's just my disease.
edit on 28-6-2016 by TSefu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: opethPA

The religion of peace spreading the love once again.

My prayers go out to those affected.

It's a different kind of peace.

Christianity says "Peace be multiplied unto you."

But, Islam says "Rest in Peace."

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: opethPA

The religion of peace spreading the love once again.

My prayers go out to those affected.

It's a different kind of peace.

Christianity says "Peace be multiplied unto you."

But, Islam says "Rest in Peace."

Rest in pieces*.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
it truly is a terrible thing but this is the middle east this kinda thing happens in this part of world frequently so why is all the media going ape# like it was an attack in new York or london? i feel bad for the victims but what is really going on here

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
These terrorist attacks are so common now that the news media no longer removes commercials from their online video coverage stories. Last year, if you clicked on a CNN, FOX, CBS, etc.. video update or reply, that content would immediately play.

Tonight, I'm trying to come up-to-speed on the Istambul airport attack, and get nothing but aggravating 30 second commercials, or webpages that are so full of ad cookies that they freeze the browser for a bit.

It's looking like if the terrorist(s) kills less than 50 people, it's not tragic enough to warrant bypassing revenue opportunities. That is disgusting..on the part of the Media, and the advertisers to allow it. I intentionally avoid purchasing products that are advertised intrusively.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The attacks at the instanbul airport were completely orchestrated by the EU. The EU during the 90s and 00s imported, trained and radicalized caucasus terrorists to get the ready for operations abroad.
The attack at the istnbul airport is precisely that: a EU orchestrated attack to try to wedge between Turkey and Russia in an attempt to coerce Turkey in the EU and to block the Turkish stream gas pipeline.

Of course as every EU manipulations, arms twisting and aggressive coercive and imperialist manovering, this whole thing has no future and the EU is doomed to the usual failure!

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Same is true for the attacks in Bangladesh. Europeans were targeted specifically as a false flag provokation!

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Lived in Turkey for a while and enjoyed the secular nation they used to be... About 2004 people started to be influenced by religious leaders and it was like watching an AA meeting....

Fast forward and this is where they are at.

This graphic is made from compiled data available in Wikipedia and presents a sobering view for those who choose to view it:

Data Source

top topics

<< 1   >>

join