It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ovid had a master plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Ovid heard a knock on his front gates, and his praetorian guards called to open the gates to a man dressed in a simple robe of a mystery eastern material.. The shadowy figure approached Ovid and said;" Lets speak eye to eye ". Ovid grand in stature was afraid of this simple man, not because of they way he looked, but because of the stories he had heard.
Ovid showed the man into his grand hall and said ;" Please, please sit " The shadowy figure took a seat and grabbed a oriental fruit that laid on a bowl on the massive wooden table.

No one spoke, until the shadowy figure had eaten..

"Ive heard you promise to build a great wall, you promise to be a savior? " The shadowy figure stared Ovid. Ovid sat quiet, he knew words would make no difference to this man, his figure of speech was according to the stories ;" Let your actions speak for themselves "
"Your people has grown fat and lazy on the cost of others" The fixated stare on Ovid made Ovid a bit nervous. " The problem is within, always is, the magic of words cannot build an imagination and slaves cost money, where are your slaves Ovid? I can only see free men. "

Ovid tried to speak, he couldnt, the shadowy mans words, were simple yet truthful. He wanted to know what Ovid had planed.

" So Ovid what is your plan? " The shadowy man wanted an answer, Ovid knew this all to well. Ovid replied by the simple words ;" Just to build a higher wall "

The shadowy figure stood up and said a final set of words ;" Walls are to keep people in, not out... Ovid "

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Keep going please.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

Listen to this song

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Will do, just waiting til kids asleep. I really like short stories but would love to read more of your one, it reminds me of ray Bradbury for some reason.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

I like jumping universes

new topics

top topics

join