It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World UFO Day (02 July) & Vivid Blue Diamond UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

It was December 9th, the year 2000. My mom, wife and I were driving home from Niagara Falls Ontario Canada, immediately following a family member's wedding reception. It was late at night, sometime in the very early a.m., when we began driving over the "Garden City Skyway", which crosses the "Welland Canal". I don't recall who noticed it first, but as we approached the halfway point of the skyway, one of us yelled out to the others to look left out the driver's side of the car. Directly over the canal, off to the south southwest, there was a sideways blue diamond light hovering a considerable distance off. I would estimate the distance to be about two or three kilometers away and maybe a half a kilometer from the ground. It could've been much closer than that, because it wasn't difficult at all for us to immediately identify the light as being one from a non terrestrial source. There were no blinking navigation lights on the unidentified craft and it wasn't moving during the period we were observing it. The shape of it was unmistakable. It was a crisp sideways diamond with perfect angles. The entire diamond seemed to be illuminated from within. I had never previously, nor since, seen a light of that scale, or that brilliant and vivid in colour. It was like a massive blue Christmas ornament just floating up there.

There wasn't any traffic at that time so we slowed down the car as much as we could in attempts to prolonge our apparent sighting. At that point in time, cellphones and digital cameras weren't very common, so needless to say, we didn't have the means in which to capture the U.F.O. on video or to take a photo. It's a shame, because that was the best evidence we've personally observed in the sky to date. I found several photos on the internet that look identical to the diamond we saw. If you Google it they pop up all over the place in the images.

As we continued our descent on the western edge of the skyway we were getting lower and began losing sight of the light behind buildings and trees. We weren't in a place that we could easily or quickly get to another vantage point like we had up on top of the skyway, so we reluctantly continued home, knowing there was no way to record the sighting anyway. Just last year in 2015, I texted a local Edmonton radio station on July 2nd, which is also known as World UFO Day. They wanted to hear from listeners who had there own unexplained sightings. My video above includes a portion of the audio clip from 95.7 Cruz FM Edmonton. Until next time, take care of yourself and your families. Love and mutual respect. Peace.
edit on 23-6-2016 by Verideecimo because: spelling

edit on 23-6-2016 by Verideecimo because: unable to add video

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Verideecimo

Can you post a visually similar image please?

2nd.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

I'm trying to atm. ATS is currently acting up and not allowing me to post my video.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I was finally able to attach my video to the thread. I hope you enjoy my true story.

new topics

top topics

join