It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College Republicans suspended by UC Irvine after hosting Milo

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

HEres a question. even with security those 50 people still would had caused trouble. So even with the required papers(SS much?) they still would had been brought up on this kangaroo court charge.

Missed your question, there....

Have you ever tried to put on a public event? You always need insurance. They put the university at risk by failing to do so, especially by booking a speaker with such a charged reputation.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

So well spoken.

Thank you

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: yuppa

HEres a question. even with security those 50 people still would had caused trouble. So even with the required papers(SS much?) they still would had been brought up on this kangaroo court charge.

Missed your question, there....

Have you ever tried to put on a public event? You always need insurance. They put the university at risk by failing to do so, especially by booking a speaker with such a charged reputation.

Well heres a cookie. pointing out something such as me forgetting to phrase it better so i t would sound more questionlike. I should has added right After the final word charge huh? Anyzing else herr fuhror?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Just more of the "agree with us or we will FORCE you to agree with us" tactics the left uses.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join