It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's puny war chest rattles GOP

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: VivreLibre

Yes he used his own money. Then he sent himself a bill and used what donations he had and had to pay himself back.
He's even billing the campaign for his rent at trump towers his own apartment because he worked out of it .
He's billed the campaign for golf resort stays and the stay at the resort in Florida. He billed for salaries for his kids. He's a lying sleeze.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Uh huh. Keep telling yourself that's what it is and not that he can't get any donations because everyone thinks he's a moron.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

He's getting nos from everyone. No one wants to contribute to the racist fool. When you can't generate income for your party as it's leader when everyone down tickets depends on it that's a problem.
Trump is having big problems right now.
Funny how people want to contribute to Hillary's campaign. They have no problems getting donations.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Gulp gulp gulp. Oh yeah....

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Sounds like a man who can't get anyone to support his run. That's what it really sounds like.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

General elections need to be run differently. He needs presence in several states at a time. He needs to advertise in swing states he needs boots on the ground and he can't micromanage the whole operation. Not that I care. He's holding the doors to the Whitehouse open for Hillary.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
He'll be fine. Only thing that is consistent about him is that people consistently underestimate him to a fault. Her, she has been fighting to get this bag of rocks off her back since day one and can't do it. It's still there and getting heavier and heavier with the Russians adding even more to it. She has tried to side step the landmines but there are just too many at this point.

Just because Fox News and the right keep insisting Hillary is in trouble doesn't make it real. If Bush and Cheney got away their evils, Hillary's private email is nothing.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Maybe you're not on THAT mailing list.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: VivreLibre

Yeah. They actually do it. Acquire and spend money that is.
On advertising for yourself and everybody on the ticket with you.
Every seat in congress and half the Senate are depending on it. . Those candidates depend on their party leader, the nominee, to do the majority of the fund raising. The dems don't have a problem acquiring money and spending it on ads I've actually seen on tv. I'm in a swing state. Trump has yet to produce one ad and he's had his parties nomination for well over a month. He needs to start working. Oh no he might actually have to, gasp, OMG, work! Oh no. !!!

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

He's hated all right and here's the absolutely most delicious thing.
Everyone who is prone to hate Hillary already does.
Trump gaines new haters on a daily basis. Go trump.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Keep telling yourself that. . He's not smart. He's rather average intellectually as a matter of fact. His vocabulary is very limited. He speaks poorly. Sorry but if he's smart he's very good at hiding it. Somewhat like his foreign policy or economic policies plans.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonlover12

I find it odd that you two think that means something.
Are you guys rich?
Or is trump going the Bernie Sanders route now ? Everybody donate $27.00 quick.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I saw Hillary do a few town hall type interviews. I saw her interviewed just last week by Rachel Madow. I saw an interview with Andrea Mitchell. . I tend to watch MSNBC most for politics.

It shows.

Maybe you need to expand your research a little bit.

Or, just keep your head buried.

Ignorance is bliss. GO HILLARY!!!!!

<< 2  3  4   >>

join