It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's puny war chest rattles GOP

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

He was just saying at a recent rally of his that if the GOP doesn't give him the money he needs he will continue to self fund his campaign.

Funny thing is, he never self funded his campaign as the majority of his money was from donations, not his bank account. Trump is cheap and not willing to spend his own money. I hear he's been trying to win over big wealthy donors from the start and continues to do so. In the beginning of the primaries he wanted their money but they obviously said no so he began saying he was self funded and not bought liek the others.

But had they ever said yes to him, they would own him like all the rest and they soon will. Trump will be just another bought and paid for poltician, even though he's not a poltician and funny enough, he dirties the word politican.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Hot off the press!

Trump's campaign spends $6 million with Trump companies

WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump is one of the wealthiest people to ever run for president, but his campaign appears to be flat broke. What's more, fundraising reports show he's used about $6 million in campaign money to pay his own companies and family members.

The irony of all of this is, people attacked Sanders for hiring family and friends so I can't fault Trump, or any other poltician, for that, but the fact he spends so much campaign money on his own businesses shows you just how unethical this man is.

People call Bernie a bread line commie yet their hero Trump takes their money and pockets it.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Donors are inspired to invest because they want leverage with the President after he is elected. Trump's money has been involved, but don't hold it against him if he doesn't use it. After all, what other candidate has used it? Or used as much as Trump? Too many hypes and false accusations on this thread. Trump is an exceptionally great American, and you would be lucky to have him as POTUS. He truly would make America great again.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I know Trump has faults but anyone who turns a blind eye to someone under a Fed Criminal Investigation with their staff pleading the 5th also has some serious faults. This is a serious matter this investigation. I don't think it has really sunk in yet and likely won't until they push for indictment. Even that may not be enough which to me shows we are beyond being saved. We are done at that point. We dug our own grave.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

True. DC, polticians in general, namely Clinton are prime examples of fraud. The MSM, owned by the elite, are agenda pushing entities whose only purpose is to support the elite and their new puppets.

But make no mistake, if the price is right, Trump will gladly be their puppet and by the looks of it he loves money.
edit on 21-6-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Yes and he did. But the primaries are over and the general election is coming up. You can't expect to campaign in the general for the low cost that he was able to do the primaries. It just won't happen, even with free media coverage.

I'm sure he could auction off a bunch of his properties and businesses to at least partially fund it, but I don't think there's enough time for that.

I'm not sure why people are so caught in a twist over this. It's not like it's a new concept.

Just look at the amount of money going into this one campaign and it's only June:

www.opensecrets.org...
edit on 21-6-2016 by VivreLibre because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Jim Scott

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

This one's kinda funny too.

BREAKING: Donald Trump BUSTED Paying $35,000 To Fictional Ad Firm (DETAILS)

Draper Sterling. Like they say, maybe this is why his dude got the ax. Fall guy.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Yes, the majority of us want Clinton indicted but this isn't about her and there are PLENTY of threads about her emails.

Meanwhile, Trump is also in court but for fraud. Funny huh?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

alright that #ing made me laugh.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I love these break neck ''hate filled'' trump posts. Boy when you guys go at it you go balls and all don't you.

I am curious, all those criticizing Trump and his supporters.. one simple question.. between Hillary and Trump.. are you choosing Hillary?

I don't want your nonsense rants.. your accusations or petty attacks on those supporting trump.. simple question..

Your clearly against Trump.. so that means your for Hillary in this race right?

Come on be brave.. put your hand up and say '' yes, I am against trump and I will vote for Hillary ''

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: VivreLibre

Exactly, but the man said he was self funding, which was a lie, and will continue to self fund, which is a lie. Of course, his supporters will always defend him saying it's unreasonable to think he can self fund during the general election.

Meanwhile, that's what he's preaching the ENTIRE time. People love him because he's supposedly anti establisment but all the sudden it's now okay he's establishment? It's okay he can be bought and paid for?

What the hell man?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I aim to please. Target aquired.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Comparing Hillary's Federal investigation to Trumps ''trumped'' up Trump Uni case is like comparing me stealing a 5c lolly to someone stealing $1billion in gold.

You know this.. you know how trumped up these Uni accusations are.. its just the DNC and the media making a mountain out of a mole hill so people like you rant on about the nonsense because ignorant people will believe it actually matters.

link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: Indigo5

If I had any money to speak of I would gladly donate to Trump.

To me, and I assume many, this is just further proof that the heavy weights that run the media and both parties want him long gone.

The real fraud is the machine currently in place and those that support it.......

The corporations run the elections how much more proof do we need?

I'm sorry I cannot compute, does not process through brainwashing, cannot compute.

link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

#NeverTrumporClinton.

I guess I'm voting 3rd party this cycle, again.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I'm not comparing the two cases because clearly they are different. Clinton's mishandling classified information is a serious crime. Trump on the other hand, I consider a fraud and funny enough that's exactly why he's back in court. Fraud.

So we have the two most hatred candidates in history running against each other. One is under FBI investigation while the other may very well be a con man.

These are our options. God help us all.
edit on 21-6-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: BlueAjah

He did so well in the primaries because of one thing, the MSM's non stop coverage of his antics.

More to the point..he got the free media coverage by attacking the various groups of people he needs now to win.

So he can certainly continue to run a cheap campaign as long as he keeps saying crazy bigoted stuff...but then he loses.

It's a lose-lose...clean up and lose free media coverage and not be able to afford any ads (no media no ads) vs. stay controversial and cash in on free media but lose the general election by a landslide as you look like an ass.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
Trump is going to continue to depend on Free MSM coverage but more importantly, the support of Independants and anyone else who isn't voting for Clinton.

woah woah woah.. your ignoring the elephant in the room.

TV Stations request interviews from Hillary and Trump to speak about policies and answer criticisms..

you know who always rejects those requests - Hillary. Because it is her policy to run away, deflect and refuse any discussion she cannot mould to avoid her illegal activities.

you know who always agrees to those requests - trump. Because he's not a lying sack of corrupt sh*t. He hasn't been bought by the Saudis and the banks (thus he doesn't have 40+ million to spend).. he fingers the establishment and calls a spade a spade.

people talk of selective memory.. Ive never seen trump use selective memory. Trump says stupid things, but then he either clarifies them or he admits - ok i shouldn't have said that.

Hillary cant even remember if she has selective memory or not!

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

The brainwashing is deep or on purpose.

You decide.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join