It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still looks awesome

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Heard this old tune playing and I thought I wonder what she looks like now, all these years gone passed and she still looks awesome at 52

Just goes to show you exercise, diet and that zest for life.

edit on 19-6-2016 by zinc12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: zinc12

She'll live forever in that video, young and vibrant, long after we all turn to dust.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: zinc12
I read something about Maniac a long time ago. I don't know if it's true but it made me laugh. Supposedly, the guy who wrote it did it as a joke after watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre. He was supposed to be working on a song for Flashdance. Well, he was out and somebody came over for the song. The guy's wife supposedly gave them the wrong one, the one he wrote as a joke. They ended up loving it and used it for the movie. Supposedly. Like I said, I'm not sure if it's true but it's funny.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

LOL Dennis Quaid, Marv - from Home Alone, and Freddy Krueger. They all got old.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Actually, there was a professional dancer (Marine Jahan, I believe her name was) used as a double for all the dancing scenes in the movie...

...If you watch closely, you can tell the difference in the video, because the dancer is wearing a wig, and you can see where in the close-ups Jennifer's hair gets sweaty and wet, while in the long shots, the character's hair is still fluffy looking..

Not that this takes anything away from how great Jennifer Beals looks for her age

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: intrptr

LOL Dennis Quaid, Marv - from Home Alone, and Freddy Krueger. They all got old.

I like old. Young people don't, they fear it. Old people know better though, we like knowing better.

new topics

top topics

join