It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a bad feeling about something

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
:shk:Not sure what is going to happen in the world but I just cant shake off a really bad feeling that something major is coming soon. i know a lot of people on this site feel the same way.....anyone have any ideas about what might be going down? I'm usually optomistic about everything but I can't shake this feeling of impending doom.:shk:

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I'm feeling the same way that theres an impending doom about to rear it's ugly head onto the front pages. I'm having sleepless nights, strange feelings eminating throughout my entire body...and I just feel an enourmous amount of negative energy throughout the atmosphere. I feel "different." Although it could also be because I'm in that depressive "winter slump" or cabin fever...awaiting spring to come and bring life to everything again.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I've had that "waiting for the other shoe to drop" feeling for about 6 months now.............. up until this summer I never had a problem sleeping - nothing in particular bothering me.......... no financial, family, health, personal problems to account for this except a nagging feeling of an impending life changing event which will affect everyone....... happening sooner rather than later.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
everyone, everywhere seems to be on the brink, the verge of something or other, we're waiting for whatever, the only question is how bad will bad be.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
What you are feeling is the manipulation of the etheric plane by the forces of Satan.

The demonic forces have claimed the majority of the western population, either by complicity or psychic dominance, and now are attempted to conquer the rest, and establish their satanic kingdom over the entire world.

So powerful and bold these people and groups have become, they are bringing something very evil and dark into this world, which you Christians were warned quite clearly about. That is what is coming to the world, and once it is here, we are in for a major trouble.

I have attempted to see it, and have been battling a major psychic incursion ever since I first began investigating. I have found this: because of the massive imbalance in forces these events are causing, the forces of life and intelligence are going to lash back, and the results will be very destructive for mankind. It is God's Fury unleashed, but not until this times and seasons are completed.

Store up your food and money, and purchase your life.

Arkaleus

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I've had that feeling that something is going to happen that will change the way things are. I'm expectant of this life-changing event, whatever it may be. It will be global, of course.

I think it has something do with the with that etheric plane, our bodies and minds are going to experience some sort of "shift", dimensional/spirituality wise.

If you feel the changes happening, the best thing to do is not be afraid and prepare in any way that you can--Disaster preparation, spiritual training as well.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
IMMORTAL how do you recommend for us to prepare SpirituallY? and Arkaleus out of curiousity , did you feel anything along these lines around the end of 2000 and the beginning of 2001?

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by bordnlazy
IMMORTAL how do you recommend for us to prepare SpirituallY?

Practice spiritual teachings and try to become aware of them on an expanded level. For example, we always read and listen about how our lives are connected to something much more than what we perceive. Another dimension? Heaven? A different reality, one in which we must attempt to connect to so that when our time comes to leave this one, we will be prepared to reach another.

It is much more than intellectual reasoning, it has to be felt with your whole being.

Whatever religion or practice you have, they always point to the notion that we must realize our life today is not all that there is.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by potato boy
:shk:Not sure what is going to happen in the world but I just cant shake off a really bad feeling that something major is coming soon. i know a lot of people on this site feel the same way.....anyone have any ideas about what might be going down? I'm usually optomistic about everything but I can't shake this feeling of impending doom.:shk:

You know I think deep down Hollywood is making movie that may in fact have some very near truths.

I recently re-watched the "Core" I took a few notes during the movie that I thought were of interest to check into... and low & behold, whales are beaching themselves all over the place... in great numbers too (Prior also to the tsunami) And there are news articles about birds falling from the sky & dying. There is a real Project -------, Hmmmm.... although it's slightly a different project. California has all the rain the NW should be getting, it's been warm & sunny in my region for weeks. My fruit trees are blooming in mid Feb.... the wooly bear caterpillars never cocooned this year... they are crawling all over at my house. Now they usually cocoon up in the late fall.
The birds are back in the NW in Feb. This is not normal!

What the hecks going on. I don't believe in global warming, I thinks it's just a nice diversion, a scape goat if you will.... I believe it's not all "Mother Nature" if you get my drift. That's all I'm saying, now my lips are sealed!

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
i too believe something is going on. Has anyone else here felt like they are living in a song that is slowly building to the crescendo? I have felt like this my whole life. Maybe we are approaching the stage where we will become neo-humans, and finally evolve past all the tragedies that plague our every day lives.:bnghd:

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
There is definitely a certain feeling in the air, a sort of nervous energy. I felt it tonight, but I can't put my finger on it. Old-timers would call it the "heebie-jeebies".

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I think I put my finger on it!!!!!!!!!

I have been keeping up with the daily earth happenings like earthquakes, volcanos, and fireballs. Yes I know that they always happen, but on with my theory anyway.

We are all made up of energy. Right now, the earths energy is intensified for some reason. I believe the earth is off balance. literally. It has happened before so the theory is not too out there. It is trying to fix its rotation, and adjust itself. This causes friction = heat = excessive energy. All of that causes environmental, stress on us. Environmental stress causes emotional stress.

The excessive energy the earth has will need to escape. Kind of like lightning it will escape from the points closest to the center and the weakest points. Which would explain the odd changes in the oceans topography. We have also had a large number of "fire balls" all which have been falling in the same areas as the quakes, and with in minutes to days of the quakes. I think some how the excessive energy increases the magnatism in the area(s) where it is going to escape.

One of the reasons I came up with this theory, is because I pinpointed my feeling down to the feeling I have right before lightning strikes.

new topics

top topics

join