It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me an my big mouth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Okay, I should stop talking about things that could go wrong with myself and my neighborhood on here. Just last week I started a rant and said about how I could be hurt severely the next day, I didn't get hurt but wow did my dad's nice truck get demolished by being parked in front of the house...

Just a little earlier tonight I made a slight joke about how my street is a drag strip...not even 20 minutes later I hear a car doing 100 or so and my AC kick in. A few minutes after that I hear a bunch of sirens as my AC shuts off. Three car accident, one drive off, one took out a small tree/large bush and almost into a very big expensive house, and someone isn't getting their Dominos tonight.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: misterhistory

Okay, I should stop talking about things that could go wrong with myself and my neighborhood on here.

Not if your street is being used as a drag strip. Only idiots race around in residential, count on a lot more wrecks, hopefully nobody gets hurt.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

about 15 years ago when I lived on a regular street inside of town they had dug up this big hole to work on water pipes up the street from me. Put cones and some of those road blocks in front of it. Even had the flashing warning light. Sitting int he living room visitng with my sister (who lived next door), we hear all hell break loose down the street. Aparrently someone was driving drunk and hit the hole, flipping their truck over. The drunk idiot behind him had a panic, swerved, and hit an empty dumpster on the side of the road, sending it boucning end over end up the road. The car then hit the curb, flipped, and slip up the road on the roof.

The hell breaking loose took so long to do all this, I made it out into my yard in time to see both vehicles laying upside down in the street, with one of them rocking and the other rotating like a helicopter. The dumpster was about 5 blocks further up, laying on its side.

One of the more interesting things i've seen. No one died, but they were both idiots.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

My street is over a mile long straight Blvd. and no traffic controls the whole stretch. Doesn't help that the police have not held a single speed trap up here in several years and the last one was only a day long after several years after the one before that. Though in news reports they will claim they do on a regular basis, total lie.

They aren't drag racing most of the times, it's just idiots who think speed limit signs are lower limits. They are going by flat out just for the sake of going flat out. The tally in the past two weeks is five moving cars and three parked cars within three blocks of each other and only three accidents, the latest involving no parked vehicles.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

The tally in the past two weeks is five moving cars and three parked cars within three blocks of each other and only three accidents, the latest involving no parked vehicles.

Only three wrecks in two weeks? Reckless…

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Nothing like a neighborhood demolition derby, lol.

new topics

top topics

join