It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama says women should not be shamed for having sex while men get a pat on the back

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Bluesma
So, my reply to this was uncalled for?

More typical Obama rambling on about BS that is completely off the wall. Why don't he ever talk about what he has done for this country...that's right because he hasn't done anything.

I had to go find your response to it... after reading it, I don't know, *shrug*
Why are you asking me? I don't have any judgement upon your exchanges with others.

That person is somewhat off topic... but we all are kind of off topic at this point, so it's not surprising.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: stabstab
a reply to: TrueBrit

Agreed and really this entire planet lacks discipline when it comes to this sort of thing. Divide and conquer is still in full effect and these fools cannot see it.

Oh, I think it goes a lot deeper than that, but I am a conspiracy theorist, so what I think doesn't count, or I will be silenced.

I think there will come a time when the people will look back and see how well we were played. Why is it no one is asking the right questions? Is it because they know us better than we know ourselves?

Why the big push suddenly, for everyone to be viewed as the same? Who does that new mentality really benefit?

Boys that say they think they are girls can legally and rightfully compete against girls, and we are being conditioned to believe it is a fair race. We are being conditioned to accept boys and girls sharing the same bathroom as normal. The idea that men and women are also equal in the bedroom is just another push to change our mentality about our daughters, wives, and mothers, lying face down in a fox hole.

Think what I am saying is a stretch? Well there is a very good reason why they are spoon feeding our children a sanitized and select version of history. It is a sure way for them to remain successful in their control, when they wash, rinse, and repeat.

We little lambs are so predictable, and gullible.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: shredderofsouls

Women face a lot of issues still.....but I can't say I'm too worried about "slut shame"
So glad our president picks the important social justices to fix.......Urg!

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

There are inherent problems with basing ones ability to gratify oneself on the ability to do it immediately.

The ability to survive hardship requires one to put in effort today, so that tomorrow, or twenty tomorrow's, or a years worth or more from now, one might achieve what one was aiming for. It is upon effort such as this, that our nations and cultures were constructed. Not whims, not fleeting moments of fanciful thought, but solid cogitation and forthright and unflinching determination.

On these things stable relationships and healthy minds also depend. The world is a place these days where many things can be achieved with great rapidity, communications, purchases, starting cultural revolutions can all be done with the click of a mouse in this day and age.

However, some things will never, ever change. Love will never be sex, sex will never be love, and the instant gratification that results in orgasm will never be able to replace the depth of connection that two people can come to after a long association. If all that remains to our species is the sex, then at some point, our societies, all societies, will collapse, as their foundations, the emotional bond between members of loving families, and the lessons that those connections teach the young, all evaporate, leaving only the desire to experience a physical release that could be achieved without any groundwork.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: KnightFire

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Taking aim at a number of gender inequalities, the president called himself a feminist.

From your source.

I guess this is what we should expect from our 21st century leaders.

(I rolled my eyes so far back, I saw my brain)

LMAO

What did your brain look like?

Imagine a tiny raisin in a very big empty room.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hail to the chief! His job is not to talk about women and sexuality. I feel
Sorry for people who cannot see that.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BLee8127
More typical Obama rambling on about BS that is completely off the wall. Why don't he ever talk about what he has done for this country...that's right because he hasn't done anything.
Oh he's done some things .... Like ram socialized health care thru, establish draconian common core, bailout auto companies, crush coal industry etc, his rambling about women and sex is the least damage he can do. But if I were Hillary I'm
Not too sure I'd want him
Campaigning on her behalf
edit on 21-6-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Good luck find them #s in America...what a wasteland. I also heard that when a women sleeps with lots of men that DNA is forever all up inside them so your kid is gonna have snippets from Chad Thundercock, jim the pool guy, and Diante the drug dealer.

You go grrl

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Dear Dark Ghost,

I know some people who have not only implied that I was slutty for talking about sex... but men and women both have implied at different times that I was asking to get trolled, raped, and hurt because I merely express my feelings/views/life stories, and etc.

But I'll have you know that sharing my life experiences are NOT invitations to get trolled. TYVM.

However I do agree with your basic sentiment and I don't personally hate on men for being sexual beings and making comments or talking about sex. It's just the way it is. And in fact as a woman... I don't mind knowing if I am desirable, it's flattering, lol. I always wanted to be beautiful... I just don't want to be assaulted. And on that note, I do happen to hate on the ones who can't control themselves (which includes women as well because as we all know some women get pretty creepy about things too).

So that's that.

a reply to: Realtruth

Oh, lol.

lol.

Wise words... I basically agree with everything you just said too and ily already.

I do wish though that we could all just face the truth and die together if that's what it takes. But yeah... ignorance is bliss and people have that choice.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Obama is messed up in the head.

I happen to believe any woman who puts her whoha out there for all and sundry to use at will, is a slut and I have no problem telling her that to her face if she wants to put it out there what she does. She has no respect for herself whatsoever, and it degrades even further every-time she puts it out there for the world to use as if she were no more than some dog.

But I am equal opportunity, I'll happily tell a man the same thing right to his face. If people want to know why the majority of the people in this nation are mentally ill these days, look no further to how they treat themselves, and one another in the most intimate of ways. In time, it will cause severe mental issues with self esteem, commitment, ability to love.. and everything else.

If you act like a whore, be prepared to be called one. If you have no shame in it, then it shouldn't bother you in the least.
edit on 21-6-2016 by Kitana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Kitana

If you act like a whore, be prepared to be called one. If you have no shame in it, then it shouldn't bother you in the least.

My great grandmother once told one of her friends, that was criticizing a female neighbor, by calling her a whore, "You can't get mad at the women for getting paid, for what you give away for free."

I never forgot that. She was 99 years old and full of spit and vinegar.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I think I'd like her a lot!

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

The entire premise of this argument is false. If a man is known to get around, a lot of women will avoid him or talk negatively about him behind his back. Other guys get jealous over that kind of thing if they're not his friend, and sometimes even if they are his "friend."
I know a girl who got around a lot and sure people talked negatively about her, but a lot of guys still went for her. Sometimes girls still get wth guys who are known to get around a lot. Both men and women who sleep around are frowned upon. What the hell is everyone talking about?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

Well those people aren't worth "knowing" if they judge you so unreasonably for simply speaking about a topic that is natural and enjoyable. It's disgusting they said those things to you, but there will always be bad people out there and it's best to avoid their presence when possible.

You can have a 1000 people tell you that you are beautiful, but it won't matter unless you feel you are beautiful. I don't know you as a person so I cannot comment if you have a beautiful soul or not, but if that is you in your avatar then you are physically good looking. (Not that it means much coming from a stranger on the internet, but I thought I'd be honest none the less.)

Hope you can find the strength to rise above the troubles in your life and experience happiness and fulfilment soon.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
My friend, who is a guy, was married for years before his wife walked out on him. Now he is trying to find companionship so that he's not lonely but all he gets is sex! He says he is having a hard time finding a woman who wants to move slowly and get to know him.

My thoughts are that the O.P. definitely talks about a double-standard. However, let's make sure that people of both genders still value long-term relationships!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join