It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Brhman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
6000 years ago a man of this earth became a king. All he ever knew was to fight and he was tired of war, he lead his people and gathered all the seven kingdoms with all their warlords around a table.. And said; "Ive learned we dont need to fight if we work together, we dont need to live like animals if we embrace what my fellow Brhman taught me" And a dark haired man came out from the shadows.. The other warlords looked worried, they knew the legends of this man and they hoped he would not speak but yet he did. He said these few words on an old dialect long forgotten;

"Live in peace or die by the sword, that is all i am gonna offer"

The door closed and no one ever knew what happened in that place, many did enter but only a few left.. Legends say those who refused were eaten alive.. Those who came out never became the same people they once were and they followed the King who had his fellow Brhman next to him..

The Brhman always knew man never fears another man, they fear a monster..And legends still say, he stands next to the true king

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Back again?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I forget to easily that you have a problem with contributing..

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

I contribute just fine which is the reason I have never had to make another 40+ accounts like someone else.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Still no contribution to the thread; I'm just gonna do as many others do and say: "Yes August ,you are right as always.. "

top topics

join