It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What drugs enhance psy abilitys...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaze
how come a lot of people see reptiles when they're on hard psychedelic drugs ?

I've never seen any reptiles and I've been dropping quite a few acid stamps. On the other hand I've seen how spiders get high and make the strangest nets on drugs hehe. And cats are said to not react to acid/'___' at all eventhough they are mammals and should react to '___' in exact the same way as other mammals do. Hmmm......

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 13-7-2003 by mikromarius]

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikromarius

Originally posted by Amaze
how come a lot of people see reptiles when they're on hard psychedelic drugs ?

I've never seen any reptiles and I've been dropping quite a few acid stamps. On the other hand I've seen how spiders get high and make the strangest nets on drugs hehe. And cats are said to not react to acid/'___' at all eventhough they are mammals and should react to '___' in exact the same way as other mammals do. Hmmm......

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 13-7-2003 by mikromarius]

I sincerely hope that you are not giving acid or mushrooms to your cats or dogs.

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I sincerely hope that you are not giving acid or mushrooms to your cats or dogs.

Are you sick
I would never do that
All I said is based on science reports collected from magasines. They've done that in the name of science.....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   
....But I have many friends whose dogs come knocking at the door whenever the Jah-plant is in the air. One of them comes when this friend of mine is doing the "ceremony" like a Pavlov's dog and sits down infront of him with her mouth wide open and breathes in until she goes to sleep or runs into the kitchen for food, and man that dog can eat when she's high hehe. There is no way to stop her. She loves to get high hehe. We have laughed alot about this, and there's always a snack if she wants it afterwards....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   
cats and dogs love the smell of hashish...

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I can relate to that......one of my Cats will always come to my door If i'm smoking weed.....she justs sits next to me looking, well, dozey...........but she loves listening to my guitar when she's stoned, seriously,

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Keep in mind Baal you average American Indian which uses drugs for this purpose (One who is trained) engages in such acts after the ripe old age of 50.

Have heard of those who started at 30 but that was when life expectancy was about 50.

Something to consider

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec
Keep in mind Baal you average American Indian which uses drugs for this purpose (One who is trained) engages in such acts after the ripe old age of 50.

Have heard of those who started at 30 but that was when life expectancy was about 50.

Something to consider

Definately something to keep in mind. Look at peyote. If you plant it today, you won't be able to harvest it until at least 20 TWENTY years from now! So don't rush it. You have plenty of time. I have a friend who saw dead people when on peyote or something. It was really creepy he said. Make sure that you talk to someone old who knows the dangers with this cactus. It opens your eyes to the unseen, it can be very disturbing if you're not strong enough. Always bring an experienced guide when doing psycho active drugs like this. And always keep some sedatives/anti-anxiety drugs that you know isn't dangerous to mix with it in case you get a real bad one. Let your guide keep these so he can put you to sleep if you go
. It helped me greatly once, I was lucky, perhaps I owe my friend my sanity(!)

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Safety and Knowledge are the first step in responsible drug use

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Baal
Safety and Knowledge are the first step in responsible drug use

This might be the worst thing I've ever heard. There is no such thing as "responsible drug use." Its an oxymoronic phrase. Kids, stay away from people like this.

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I've heard reports and read articles suggesting that MDMA (Ecstacy) users can exhibit psychic abilities. These reports included one instance where random people were brought in to do your typical "guess the card in my hand" psychic test. While 99 of the people displayed a guess rate equal (or very close) to the rate at which you could randomly guess the card, one man scored almost 50% accuracy. He claimed to be on MDMA at the time. Further tests were done and this fact was confirmed.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Don't do too much e, it wears you out! You become an emotional wreck in the end.....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
if you do it every day.... DUH!

Users of Ecstacy are urged to allow the ceritonin levels in the brain to reach full capacity again (period of about a month) before taking nother dose.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
People who do stupid things like cutting off their penis's and eating them, or jumping off of buildings thinking they can fly are not mentally stable enough to handle psychedelic drugs. These kinds of people would probably do this stuff without the drugs eventually.

DEN OF THE DAMNED

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Smoke crack.

you will see god when you look in a mirror.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 04:27 PM
link   
excellent point grinder!

P.S. Crack sux

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
psilocybin

zumies are the best in my op for drug psychic experiencing. i once saw green constellations in the sky and was followed by demons once. good stuff!!!!!
but thats more of like a trip thing though, however when i was on shrooms i was thinking at a rate that was quickly in a sense that i was thinking three years into the future, the world felt like a small small place too....

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Well, I have heard that people actually use "Robotussin" psychic exploration..supposedly people have reported talking to creatures from other dimensions, and having OBE's. The actual drug is DXM in robotussin, and is quite dangerous, but to answer the question:

www.dextromethorphan.ws...

Fourth plateau (15-30 mg/kg; although dosing beyond 20 mg/kg is not advisable, nor needed, for most people.)

Some have hallucinated contacts with god(s), alien beings, seeing bizarre worlds, and other strange effects, along with completely irrational thinking.

I am in no way saying you should do this, in fact don't even think about it...just posting what I have heard about it.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
youre so fulla # its not even funny

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Q: (L) JR and I are very curious about artistic expression at 4th density. We experience art and music in a very positive and moving way, most of us, in this
realm, and sometimes music can be very sublime and very transforming. It can move one in a lot of very unusual ways. What is it like in 4th density?
A: In 4th, you can "see" sounds and "hear" colors, for example.
Q: (L) Is this, now you guys just calm down when I ask this question... (F) I know what you are going to ask... (L) No remarks, okay? Many years ago when I
was a child of the 60's and 70's, I tried some '___'. (T) I know exactly what you are going to ask, yeah, because I've seen it too! (J) Yes. (L) In a major way!
Geometric patterns and colors manifested with music. (T) Yes! (L) Is this what we are talking about here?
A: Bingo!
Q: (L) So, in other words...
A: The answer to your next question is yes, you experienced a bleedthrough of 4th density.
Q: (F) In other words an acid trip is like a glimpse into 4th density. (L) Do you recommend this method for accessing this type of reality?
A: Open.
Q: (T) Well, the problem is that some people would want to do that all the time and not work on doing it in a natural way.
A: Yes.
Q: (T) And other people would use it and abuse it and use it as an excuse. (J) And damage themselves. (L) Yes, it is obviously something that has to be very
carefully handled. We can't encourage this. (J) Is that like the concept of adding additional dimensions to the 3 we normally experience?
A: Yes. 4th level density implies and additional dimension of experience doesn't it?
=================================

They advise to take melatonin (be sensible and careful about any drugs you take, so read up on this before you do anything) as it is a natural thing secreted by your body anyway, and it helps increase what you term "psychic awareness". '___' and other "strong" drugs basically FORCE your mind to flip inside-out... but melatonin gently guides in a sense, and isn't really dangerous (unless you do something stupid, and keep in mind that you can kill yourself with Pepsi too, as too much of anything is bad)

Exercise caution with anything you put in your body, that's my advice. Have fun

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join