It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LGBT activists enraged over beach patrol bathroom email

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: awareness10

Here.

Yes Annee it does, because the last time i checked, doing what everyone else does because it's popular is very sheep like.

Phage

You misunderstood what i was conveying, it seems.

Doing what everyone doesn't mean everyone else in the entire Universe, duh.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Yes Annee it does, because the last time i checked, doing what everyone else does because it's popular is very sheep like. And you could very well be the poster Sheep for their cause.

Haven't been following the convo so not sure if you're serious or not.

Equal rights is something we all should be fighting for.

She's serious.

Us Equal Rights people are Sheep.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Here.

Yes Annee it does, because the last time i checked, doing what everyone else does because it's popular is very sheep like.

Phage

You misunderstood what i was conveying, it seems.

Doing what everyone else wants to do, doesn't mean everyone else in the entire Universe, duh.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

2 wrongs don't make a right, right?

No. The Constitution "makes" rights. Subject to the rulings of the Court, of course.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Yes Annee it does, because the last time i checked, doing what everyone else does because it's popular is very sheep like. And you could very well be the poster Sheep for their cause.

She's serious.

Annee I am sure you have arguments like this with your eldest daughter, you said she didn't favor your views. I'd love to see what she'd have to say on this forum.

edit on 6/28/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

2 wrongs don't make a right, right?

No. The Constitution "makes" rights. Subject to the rulings of the Court, of course.

What if, Phage the Courts are run by Corrupt people, then what?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Then you're SOL, I suppose. But from what I've seen the Court (and there is really only one that matters, in the end) is not really run by anyone (as much as a wide variety of people have wished to the contrary). And it is, according to the Constitution (which is the ultimate law), the ultimate arbiter.

Why did you capitalize corrupt? Strange to capitalize and adjective.

edit on 6/28/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

She's serious.

Annee I am sure you have arguments like this with your eldest daughter, you said she didn't favor your views. I'd love to see what she'd have to say on this forum.

She's and Equal Rights person too, so is her teenage daughter. Westboro tried to picket her high school. Almost every student showed up to counter them. They were seriously out numbered.

She doesn't really follow politics. So, she tends to go with the hype and gossip. If she really wants to know something she'll ask me.

Also, she works in Hollywood. She's worked with Lady Gaga and a few others.

edit on 28-6-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

It's simple. Use the facilities that match the plumbing. Equal for all.

Not Equal for those with Gender Dysphoria.

Simple, they use the facilities that match their gender identity.

No, equal means it matches anatomy. That works for everyone. Doesn't matter who you like, or how you dress; only the anatomy matters. That is equal.

Oh, only Equal by your terms.

I reject that.

No, equal based on biology, not on belief. Since there are so many variations of beliefs, that's the only logical solution.

You lose.

Gender Dysphoria has nothing to do with belief.

Of course it does. Someone believes they are the opposite sex from the reality. It has everything to do with belief.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Nope. Before y time. Also not relevant, because one's sexual identity isn't a race issue.

Correct. How astute.
It's a gender equality issue.

No, it's a bathroom safety and common sense issue. Facilities used should match one's plumbing. Equal for all.
Are male toilets different from female toilets? How so? I mean, unless the seat is left up how is it dangerous to anyone?

"Facilities" meaning which room, as in,, Mens'/Boys' and Womens'/Girls', which you already know is what I meant. Care to focus on the issue, or just having too much fun picking at little details?

Tsk, tsk.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

It's simple. Use the facilities that match the plumbing. Equal for all.

Not Equal for those with Gender Dysphoria.

Simple, they use the facilities that match their gender identity.

No, equal means it matches anatomy. That works for everyone. Doesn't matter who you like, or how you dress; only the anatomy matters. That is equal.

Oh, only Equal by your terms.

I reject that.

No, equal based on biology, not on belief. Since there are so many variations of beliefs, that's the only logical solution.

You lose.

Of course it does. Someone believes they are the opposite sex from the reality. It has everything to do with belief.

Ahhh, the opinions of those without knowledge.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   

You lose.

Ahhh, the opinions of those without knowledge.

Standard response when anyone disagrees with you. No, sorry, you lose. People don't have "no knowledge" just because they don't share your opinions. How arrogant.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Yay!! Finally a woman who agrees with me!! We are on the same page. About Target, I rarely go there, and now would just use my own bathroom. Thank you very much!! I feel this whole gender indentifying thing is getting out of hand. Plus, my daughters who are both now in High School are worried about the school allowing boys in their bathroom's. They feel the perverts in their school will lie, just to see the girls. I don't even think they should allow it in Hugh school.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: mellioncolliegirl

Yay!! Finally a woman who agrees with me!! We are on the same page. About Target, I rarely go there, and now would just use my own bathroom. Thank you very much!! I feel this whole gender indentifying thing is getting out of hand. Plus, my daughters who are both now in High School are worried about the school allowing boys in their bathroom's. They feel the perverts in their school will lie, just to see the girls. I don't even think they should allow it in Hugh school.

Gotta protect the children, unless you're this high school child.

Personally, I'd teach my daughter's better. I would not allow them to be ignorant and prejudice.

edit on 3-7-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: mellioncolliegirl

My kids, male and female, think it's a bad idea as well. They are not comfortable at all with the idea of sharing a bathroom with someone of the opposite sex, no matter how they might think of themselves. Target, we didn't shop at a lot anyway. The clothing sizes are weird, mens' and womens', and overpriced. What they want for a pack of socks is ridiculous. The clothing for kids was always overpriced as well. Other items, they aren't any cheaper than Walmart. Nothing at all they carry is worth the risk, or the attitude.

I don't think they should allow that in schools, either. Way too much room for abuse, and it's a virtual guarantee that they will claim it's discrimination to set any sort of standards or requirements.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
It's absolutely amazing to me how many people show up to a sociopolitical discussion thinking they are "in the right" for being persuaded by Houston legislators using a backpedal tactic to get more votes about an issue that never existed before they started hyperbolizing the idea of transgenders entering washrooms of a gender that isn't on their birth certificates.

Here's some homework, children. Before H.E.R.O. and the nonsense that came from it, find me the figures of how many other states had LGBT non-discrimination laws and how many bathroom rapes/molestations happened?

Then go ahead and find the figures after Houston legislators decided to bring up transgender bathroom issues as a fear-tactic to try and persuade people to pass a bill that allows LGBT people to be fired based on their sexual orientation.

When you're done with that, we can all come meet back here and discuss how blatantly sheepish and ignorant you are.

Until you've done your research, however, feel free to chime in on this issue and allow everyone to realize how incredibly stupid you are.
edit on 4-7-2016 by DeadFoot because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join