It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC Financial Records Stolen By "Guccifer 2.0"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The latest "leak" coming from now famous "Guccifer 2.0" is some Democrat National Committee financial info.

Seems these new ones were hacked and the DNC has said previously no financial info was taken when their systems were hacked.

These latest documents could be big damage if somebody actually sees names and money from familiar people.

Some excel spreadsheets are (allegedly) showing donor names etc.

An expert hired by the DNC claims these hacks and leaks are from Russian Intelligence (how convenient)

And there's some rumors that the DNC Chair is stepping down.

DNC Financial Records Stolen By "Guccifer 2.0"

Though the Democratic National Committee contends that no financial, donor, or personal information was stolen during the breach of its computer networks, that claim is belied by an assortment of internal party documents provided to TSG by “Guccifer 2.0,” the vandal who has claimed credit for the hacking.

The hacker forwarded an assortment of Excel spreadsheets containing the names, e-mail addresses, occupations, and phone numbers of thousands of individuals, many of whom are listed as Democratic donors.

According to metadata embedded in the spreadsheets, the documents were created by various Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee staffers.

Note: these leaked documents may have been obtained illegally. Don't post any direct links to illegally obtained material

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
That can't be. The DNC assured us that their financial records weren't hacked too.
They never lie.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Bet they got credit card numbers as well.
ATS Hillary donors...get a new card.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The DNC Chair was handed her hat. It's more than a rumor.

Democrats Replace Debbie Wasserman Schultz With Clinton’s Pick To Run DNC

Ironically, after Sec. Clinton met with Sen. Sanders.
Bye Bye...don't let that door (well ya know.)

source

What a mess for those donors.

Thanks for the thread and update.
Nite all!

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Lots of interesting data in those docs. I am sure they are going to be damaging but "Cui Bono" who benefits is the question they raise and it does not seem clear to me even with fairly deep analysis of the data.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I missed this thread, but found it on a search. Here's a good LINK to ZeroHedge's coverage of the story.

They've got a 200+ page DNC document on trump. It looks like an amateur spy job. Frikkin' liberals.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I did a post on this here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

With some analysis on the docs discussed.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ratfintc

Now, that comment by you, bears repeating, and more than a little applause. Excellent work. Thank you and I look forward to hearing more of your thoughts. Welcome to ATS.

I guess, in addition to this data, I have hopes that the RNC will also be made as transparent. If the DNC was open for a year for "research," one would expect that also prying the lid off those same RNC files would be as tempting.

originally posted by: ratfintc
a reply to: Sillyolme

The latest distribution I received and reviewed included 12 files totaling 10.4 MB uncompressed. It included the big donor list of the top 20 donors who contributed $500k to $1M. This list also included about the top 40 Obama supporting billionaires who are expected to contribute $1M to HRC super pac.

It also included the friends of HRC in government list including 187 individuals and included names positions, official titles, and lots of their email addresses. Another was the committed donor list, and it included the funding commitment amounts, names, and email addresses of this list of 665 individuals from industry to banking, and insurance companies and various pacs. It contained another list of 320 individuals that had previously committed but had not responded to confirm amounts. This list also included private and public email addresses along with names, company names, and contact notes.

The next file included the top 104 larger donors who had already donated $100k-$5M and that list did not include email addresses so could have been taken from public records. The next was a prospects list composed of 556 government officials derived from The Plum Book so again likely just a research document since it was compiled from public records.

The Donald Trump Opposition research which was the 204 page document. The nature of those type of documents is they can be fact checked so it could have been faked but it was a lot of work so why? Who benefits? The DNC Goals & Strategies Doc looks legit to me. They would not want this type of info public. Home Base, which was the talking points brief shows the DNC perception skewing machine for what it is.

The one market Secret: Promises and Proposals – National Security & Foreign Policy looked to me like something rehashed from the Obama transition team materials. The same with the one marked Confidential: NATIONAL SECURITY TRANSITION PLANNING. That was an old Obama transition team briefing doc.

The Wikileaks database of HRC emails I have barely scratched the surface of those. I have a spider crawling it through rotating proxies but keep getting booted but have managed to transfer a lot of it to some of of my data stash spots in NZ and IO.

The emails of 2013 from Sidney Blumenthal to Hillary Clinton at her private email account @clintonemail.com I have not formed an opinion on that yet but it is interesting material for speculation.

Maybe it's time both parties have their laundry hung out for voters they keep riling up, at their convenience.

One sincere hope, is that somewhere in all these strategies and goals and dossiers, is, that the reason to be elected is to serve your country and its people, because a lot of that country is barely making it, and will never be in a position to pay these kinds of dollars to be heard. Is the goal still to serve as statesmen and women? Within all this, have we lost the plot of our country? Have we lost the reason for the creation of government to serve the needs of the population? The people who won't be on any of these lists, are the ones really drowning in risk.

On this Father's Day, I can't help thinking our own Founding Fathers would be more than a little concerned, and disgusted.

Shame on both parties for placing two candidates, both seemingly so deeply flawed as to be untenable, at our feet.

Thanks again for sharing your work. I hope you find others here whose work also inspires you.

Well done.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

As far as information I am not partisan. I take what I can find. I think both HRC and DJT are not fit for duty as CIC. I grieve for the USA in this dark hour of national political and financial failure. IMHO the USA is SCREWED.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
August 12, 2016

What? I thought Guccifer was in jail. At any rate, Gucifer 2.0 released a bunch of hacked/stolen Democratic Congress member's personal contact info today. The hackers said that the firewall and overall security used by the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) is even worse than what the DNC had in place.

Story: www.foxnews.com...

cwm

top topics

join