It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya about to Free Fall Again.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Source.
Mohamed Eljarh

Anger & frustration are growing in Tripoli while the GNA government has no support

Anger & frustration building up in #Tripoli for lack of the most basic services. How long will the GNA be tolerated in the capital? #Libya

No tangible Intl support for GNA in #Tripoli despite previous promises by countries especially in the west. GNA facing total collapse #Libya

Libya is about to free fall and still news press reporting of this chaos happening in Tripoli. If you want to know GNA is the supposed force fighting ISIS in Libya.

Was promised by western countries of support. Never happened.

NATO's and NeoCons success story are about to free fall. While they are fighting over pinning Russia and Assad as the villains.

edit on 17-6-2016 by Raven95 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Libya has been in a state of total anarchy since Gaddafi's overthrow, which was impossible without NATO help.

The situation is getting worse, not better. The Islamic State is taking full advantage of the anarchy and the war between the countless factions.

If there was ever an example of a failed state, it is Libya post-Gaddafi

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
well now i thought everything was supposed to be hunky-dory after assassina- i mean removing the evil Gaddafi from there.
didn't america sprinkle democracy fairy dust all over it?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

Wants to spread the same democracy in Ukraine, Russia and Syria and China to..

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Libya has been in a state of total anarchy since Gaddafi's overthrow, which was impossible without NATO help.

The situation is getting worse, not better. The Islamic State is taking full advantage of the anarchy and the war between the countless factions.

If there was ever an example of a failed state, it is Libya post-Gaddafi

Makes you wonder who's side this woman is on?
And people will still vote for her. SMFH

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

You beat me to it.
Important to remember why the Middle East is how it is at the moment, as it pertains to presidential candidates.

"We came, we saw, he died" + cackle

Muslim Brotherhood

Arab Spring

How did any of that work out?

What amazes me is people cite her "experience." People, just because someone had a job doesn't mean they were any good at it.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
well now i thought everything was supposed to be hunky-dory after assassina- i mean removing the evil Gaddafi from there.
didn't america sprinkle democracy fairy dust all over it?

Just like to point out, America was support for that one... Europe did the heavy lifting..(ie shooting and blowing things up)

That said Hillary deserves prison for her manipulations to make that happen.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Raven95

In March 2011, Gaddafi warned that without unified and stable Libya there would be no one to control countless migrants from Africa and the Middle East from fleeing to Europe. Unlike Western leaders, he apparently understood that millions, not thousands will come, should Tripoli fall.

"There are millions of blacks who could come to the Mediterranean to cross to France and Italy, and Libya plays a role in security in the Mediterranean," he told the France 24 television station.

Gaddafi's son Saif, once considered the heir apparent and now on death row awaiting execution, echoed the sentiment in the same interview.

"Libya may become the Somalia of North Africa, of the Mediterranean. You will see the pirates in Sicily, in Crete, in Lampedusa. You will see millions of illegal immigrants. The terror will be next door," he noted.

Another quote, attributed to Gaddafi, paints a vivid picture of what the late colonel expected to happen: "The Mediterranean will become a sea of chaos."
Source

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

A strong safe Libya = a safer Europe

A strong safe Syria = a safer Europe.

So why the hell is Europe not in there sorting this mess out?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

What amazes me is people cite her "experience." People, just because someone had a job doesn't mean they were any good at it.

What an agonizingly horrid experience her 'experience' has been, especially for people in the Muslim world, let alone the citizens of the U.S.

But...but...she has a vagina!

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Nero had his fiddle and Obama has his golf clubs.

Hillary, what a piece of work.

Maybe they want our assault rifles to send over.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

The military industrial complex has a vested interest in ensuring the continuity of perpetual warfare.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Prophetic words indeed.

Thanks for posting that.

I hate that feeling that my Country is on the wrong side of history.

After all the great things America has done, to see Her this incompetent, at best, or willingly culpable at worst, is almost beyond words for me.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I remember hearing Saudi and the West decided on his demise when he wanted to seek his oil in conjunction with other countries not using the US$.

I also remember seeing news about the different things he was doing in Libya for his people which eventually made Libya a good country to live in.

I do feel utterly ashamed of the politicians from this country who colluded in his death - Yes you cameron - who armed people there before thinking about the outcome.

I hate my country being one of the butts of muslim hatred, but our politicians earned this and personally hold carry the responsibility for their actions, not the people here because it was not done without any consultation with the British people or telling them honestly what the reason for arming and helping to kill Gadaffi was really about.

Markosity 1973 has it right when saying "A strong safe Libya = a safer Europe - however Libya needs a very strong leader and as in all the other countries obama and cameron have interfered in they have not put in one single strong leader to reunite any of these countries and have made the world a moire dangerous, unhappy and chaotic place. But never mind I expect they and the behind the scenes money men, have their own little bunkers and security firms to protect their families - don't they.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Where are those NATO fan boys who attacked me in the other thread? i guess Libya is not up for discussion.
edit on 17-6-2016 by Raven95 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raven95
Where are those NATO fan boys who attacked me in the other thread? i guess Libya is not up for discussion.

currently unavailable due to trombone lessons.

2nnnnd
f

join