It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sir Clement Freud exposed as a paedophile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Not sure which Forum this belongs as it regards a Political Figure who is now deceased, so it wouldn't go in 'Political news' or 'Al;ternate News'.

Anyways... here we have another paedo being exposed... another Paedo who was a 'Sir', another member of the elite 'Sir's', served at Buckingham Palace along with 'Sir Saville' and other 'Politicians' who have been 'Sir's'. I gotta wonder how many other's have been Paedo's and how many still are?? And who?

From MSN:

www.msn.com... cid=mailsignoutmd

Sir Clement Freud, the former broadcaster and politician, was exposed on Tuesday night as a paedophile who sexually abused girls as young as 10 for decades. Freud, who died in 2009, spent years abusing a girl who he brought up as a daughter, and violently raped a teenager while he was an MP.

Freud was unmasked as a child sex abuser after one of his victims contacted ITV’s Exposure documentary team, who also broke the story of Jimmy Savile’s paedophilia four years ago. Sylvia Woosley said Freud befriended her family in 1948, when he was working at a hotel in the South of France, and started abusing her when she was 10. Four years later, following a family crisis, her mother asked Freud and his wife Jill if they would look after Mrs Woosley, and she found herself living under the same roof as her abuser, being brought up as a daughter. The abuse continued until she managed to move away when she was 19.

I think we will be seeing more ames being outed in the future or will most be hushed??
edit on CDTWed, 15 Jun 2016 08:07:46 -05000000003008x146x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Funny how all those high ranking officials are never outed till after they're dead. "Our family just can't bear the shame" says the widow. Well, you got all that money to soothe your conscience.
I reserve a special hate for child molesters. The dull knife and blow torch kind of hate.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

the " thier dead " issue cuts both ways - as they cannot refute any claim made against them - nor does thier estate have any legal reddress to any hypothetical slander or libel

i am not opining on the veracity of any claims

just stating the facts - you can make any claim againsts a corpse - with no legal repercussions

ETA : added " hypothetical " as a caveat to 1st para
edit on 15-6-2016 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

People may have been paid well but that just cause IMO.

Maybe they just couldn't speak out before as they were still afraid to do so..

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

As his grandfather said , sometimes a pervert is just a pervert.
Another dirty Liberal exposed.

a reply to: ignorant_ape

I think it's accepted that the claims are true.

His widow Jill Freud, 89, said she was "deeply saddened and profoundly sorry for what has happened to these women"
www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 15-6-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Business as usual for the sick elite that have so much power and control, there comes a time when coincidence can not be accepted any longer to continue to keep your eyes closed.

I guess there is an unspoken way to become knighted, disturbing to say the least!

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Seems like anyone these days with the honorific address of "sir" is a pedo.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Like all these accusations... It should be prefixed with "alleged". If someone is dead they can hardly defend themselves.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Like all these accusations... It should be prefixed with "alleged".

Freud's wife has apologised to the victims for what happened to them , I take that as an admission of his guilt.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Like all these accusations... It should be prefixed with "alleged". If someone is dead they can hardly defend themselves.

Why would they need to defend themselves? They got away with it never

had to go to court, to be shamed infront of family and friends and for them to

know just how perverted they were!

Whereas a child has grown old and has taken in the region of 60 years to bring

herself to be able to tell anyone.

She has lived a lifetime thinking it was her fault and carrying the burden

of shame **that was his and not hers**
edit on 15-6-2016 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join