It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUN Newspaper : We urge our readers to beLEAVE in Britain and vote to quit the EU

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

No doubt they can individually get it wrong, but when they are all backing a stay vote, I'd be backing stay.

Of course, it is statistically possible that they can all get it wrong, however you're more likely to see me tap dancing on the back of a unicorn while circling a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Of course, it is statistically possible that they can all get it wrong, however you're more likely to see me tap dancing on the back of a unicorn while circling a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.

I look forward to that video on the 24th.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

. . . polls have been evenly split throughout. Classic precursor to a rigged election . . .

I agree.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

May be a tactic from the *Sun* newspaper to come out in support of

*Brexit* at this late stage.

As *Brexit* has gone ahead this last few days the may be hoping that

they will get some publicity from the back of a *Brexit* win.

Like they did with Tony Blair? ......

Headlines of the *Sun* newspaper on June 24th...

**WE WON IT FOR *BREXIT***

It's coming home, it's coming home it's coming, sovereignty is coming home!!

Just to keep the football fever festival going.

It's time to say adios, adieu, au revoir, yet we say goodbye. Where's the similarity?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
well george osborne just came out and said turkey will never join Eu....LIE

this man who is the chancellor of our country but has had to back track on most of his policys and i,m suppose to believe what hes telling me now?

pinocchio comes to mind.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: sparky31
well george osborne just came out and said turkey will never join Eu....LIE

this man who is the chancellor of our country but has had to back track on most of his policys and i,m suppose to believe what hes telling me now?

pinocchio comes to mind.

How the hell this guy got re-elected only speaks volumes of the opposition. But then again, the MSM were favouring them and gave the majority of positive exposure to them. But it makes you think again, and you have to acknowledge how far removed any of the remain or leave leaders are from reality.

Lies have spewed from both sides, but I say if you are willing for your democracy to be bought, then remain.

Britain never, never, never shall be slaves.

We will if we remain and most know that surely.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: bigyin

Yes same fear was used during Scottish Independence Referendum.

Yes, with hindsight Project Fear was used during your independence referendum and I firmly believe you have been disgracefully let down by ALL the major political parties since the vote.

Scots gave the same arguments as you. We would like to govern ourselves instead of being overuled by unelected house of lords.

This is where our agreement starts to diverge.
You have a damn sight more say in matters that directly affect Scotland than I have in matters that affect me here in North East England.
Holyrood has substantial powers.
Yes, it should have even more devolved power - I think ALL the regions of the UK should have devolved power from Westminster.

I'm unaware of any instances whereby The House of Lords has overruled any legislation drafted by Holyrood or that is specifically directed at Scotland.
If there are any please could you let me know.

On principle I think The House of Lords should be scrapped.....but then again I also believe in radical reformation of The Commons too.

Even when 56 MP's out of 59 are returned as SNP we are still outvoted by the greater number of English MPs. We are powerless to get things done.

How are you powerless?
What about Holyrood - it has quite a lot of power.

And you had enough power to shamefully impose University Fees on English students in England despite Scottish students being free from this financial burden.

Lied to throughout the campaign and hollow promises made to convince the weak willed to vote to stay and pensioners threatened with loss of pensions.

All very familiar to us.

Amazing the result was so close given the overwhelming forces set against us.

Yes, I agree with you.
Exactly the same in this campaign.

But when the same happens and UK is kept in EU by a narrow majority you will find out how it feels to be cheated.

Why do you sound so delighted that this may be the case - what have the rUK population ever done to you or Scotland?
Why such bitterness aimed at us, the ordinary people?

What you in Scotland really need to think about is the FACT that if the UK votes to stay in the EU then in the long run it will be the death knell of any sort of self-government.
Brussels aims to impose its authority over all democratically elected national assemblies - that includes Holyrood.
And as just 0.8% of the EU's population your national interests will be of absolutely zero concern to the Eurocrats who will dictate over both you and I.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

What you in Scotland really need to think about is the FACT that if the UK votes to stay in the EU then in the long run it will be the death knell of any sort of self-government.
Brussels aims to impose its authority over all democratically elected national assemblies - that includes Holyrood.
And as just 0.8% of the EU's population your national interests will be of absolutely zero concern to the Eurocrats who will dictate over both you and I.

When you are dictated to it doesn't really matter who is doing the dictating. London / Brussels all the same to me

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

But that's the point....London dictates to me far more than it does to you in Scotland.
You have quite considerable devolved power, we don't.

But the powers Holyrood has will vanish in the EU's drive towards ultimate authority over all democratically elected National Assemblies.

And with the power of referendums made illegal pray tell just how will you gain independence then?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

No doubt they can individually get it wrong, but when they are all backing a stay vote, I'd be backing stay.

Kind Regards Myselfaswell

Mate, dancing shoes are on, there is a moonbow which will have to do, but do you reckon I can find any bloody unicorns, much like taxis, @#$%^&* things are never around when you need them.

All the best for the future and good luck, although I sincerely hope you don't need it.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I love the way people go on about sovereignty, but are quite happy to have two non doms,the owners of the daily mail and the sun, whose business's pay no tax in the uk, to decide their elections and referendum for them. Sorry I'm not sucking lemons, despite my tone. Sovereignty my arse.

edit on 24-6-2016 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

All the best for the future and good luck, although I sincerely hope you don't need it.

Cheers mate , you and me both.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join