It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando, the gorilla, kimbo slice, muhammad ali, prince. All predicted.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
is this just chance or what?

So a work mate shared something on facebook today that caught my eye. Thought I would share it here to see what people think. Does not look good for Trump.

Basically he predicted a few celeb deaths (and a gorilla) and also predicted America's worst shooting. He also reckons Trump will die and Clinton will get her way.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

FAKE

www.techweez.com...

"It is rather easy to check out the edit history of a post on Facebook. You only need to tap on the options button on the far right where the “view edit” option is at the bottom. This revealed everything about the post: It was edited over 8 hours ago! The original post reads:

WHITE PEOPLE OUTSIDE TAKING SELFIES WITH TORNADOES AND #

Next time guys, please be checking the “edit history” option before believing “predictions” you see on your Facebook feed."
edit on 13-6-2016 by Osfan89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Could it have been an edited post? Your link is to the mobile version. I'm not sure if FB allows a person to see if an original post was edited. Maybe someone else knows.

ETA: NVM, someone ^^^ had the answer! Yay!
edit on 13-6-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Above his name click "View Edit History".

On a side note, I had no idea Kimbo Slice died!! WTF??
edit on 13-6-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Hmmm, all predictions done in 6 Months, with the exception of Trump. Is this guy a Bilderberger?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642
is this just chance or what?

So a work mate shared something on facebook today that caught my eye. Thought I would share it here to see what people think. Does not look good for Trump.

Basically he predicted a few celeb deaths (and a gorilla) and also predicted America's worst shooting. He also reckons Trump will die and Clinton will get her way.

Wow...

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Osfan89

FAKE

www.techweez.com...

"It is rather easy to check out the edit history of a post on Facebook. You only need to tap on the options button on the far right where the “view edit” option is at the bottom. This revealed everything about the post: It was edited over 8 hours ago! The original post reads:

WHITE PEOPLE OUTSIDE TAKING SELFIES WITH TORNADOES AND #

Next time guys, please be checking the “edit history” option before believing “predictions” you see on your Facebook feed."

Thanks. I'll take my "wow" back.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Indeed it is fake my mistake.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
more like hoax. That's just an opinion, but this is a perfect fit for the "too good to be true" box. If you aren't thinking that, then you really, really want to believe.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
For those that do not read all posts.

As Osfan89 said, you can look at the edit history of that post and see this:

He only edited an old post.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Ya it's pretty easy to tell its faked, especially when it was written last December and all the comments started today, just goes to show Facebook is full of people who believe whatever's right in front of them. Reminds me of when my bro in law tried to tell me 30 people overdosed on pot in Colorado. I had to explain how impossible that is, and that the original story came from a satire site. Facebook is never a good source of anything but the opinion of fools, I'm glad to say I've never signed up and never will.

top topics

join