It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush, the bulge and atrial fibrillation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Found this in regards to the bulging jacket questions that arose from the debates. Maybe Bush has a heart problem ? The pics of the life vest and the included analysis are interesting.

bellaciao.org...://bellaciao.org/en/article.php3?id_article=4891

brill

[edit on 16-1-2005 by brill]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Barbara Walters interview with President Bush on 20/20, he has a bulging jacket there as well. Did anyone notice Bush would move his head to the left as if he is listening to something before he would make any comments. When he said, "excited, hopeful and appreciative" It was rather odd and slow the way the words came out. He also said, "I watch what I say" This make me believe, he is very aware that he can not speak for himself.

Think I saw Laura Bush do the same thing! Maybe she was listening to her ear rings?

[edit on 16-1-2005 by XPhiles]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Thanks Brill, I had seen a similar article on the possibility of a stroke, but had never seen that much strong evidence for a specific condition or the picture of him in the pickup.

Wow, the President and VP with heart problems, it makes for an unsettling situation. Maybe that is what feeds his faith, knowing that his heart could give out again at any time. It also explains why he's so brazen on issues like the Iraq war and social security. Why plan for the country's future if you don't have one yourself?

new topics

join