It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary and Obama Tweet the same exact response to Orlando Event..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Well, apparently they are getting their scripts from the same source. I'm not really surprised the real power brokers are the technocratic elite hiding in their spheres and creating a breakaway civilization or hiding in mountains somewhere enjoying their child sex slaves and other sadistic hobbies.

Coincidence? Nope, not a chance.

These dirtbags are controlled by the same manipulators projecting images into our minds using the television and advertising controlling our culture and manifesting social, class, race and religious divides among us. They are keeping us busy while they mine the resources from the earth and harvest our technological innovations using the US patent office. That's why we have the H1-b visa program and sponsor the best programmers and engineers from around the world and hand them free educations and great jobs.

All while we're posting selfies on Instagram and Facebook from our Iphone 6S.

Lol, it's not a coincidence, but it is a representation of what Hillary is currently being tried for in the court of law-- "illegal server" activitty!! Next up in the news, Hillary and Obama have been secretly sharing email addresses and email passwords until now. Man, I wonder what else they are sharing!?!?!?! < Bu-dum-dum-ching >

<< 1  2  3   >>

join