It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witcher 3 PC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
 I've only just started and gotten to the Inn owned by Bram's cousin. I am using a mouse and keyboard. What's up with the controls? I can hardly keep Geralt on a straight path, and mouse movement and he is facing a totally different direction, very difficult to keep under control. Maybe this is common, but the lips on the characters are in no way synched to the actual voices. And everything seems jerky far as movement. maybe a framerate adjustment? Seems like a cool game, but control-wise I keep running off the rails. Any advice?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde
I don't have advice as I am playing on PS4, the lips may not be synced because the game is Polish so perhaps they are synced for Polish? With the horse just hold the ride button on a road. Otherwise not sure what to say. PS4 the controls are fine.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I got the game during the initial release. Yes , using a mouse and keyboard are a little clunky. I set my mouse sensitivity lower , turn speed and motion blur down as well. Always check all settings on any game as they are there to set to your personal standards.

And the more you play , the more accustomed you get to the controls

With that said , I have my X-Box Controller as well , which I use now in lieu of the K/M . I started using the controller due to this being my 2nd full playthrough after purchasing the DLCs

I have played the entire Witcher series , so I am probably used to both ways

And to you ,
, for playing the Game of the Century

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Haha thanks! Guy at the store complimented me on buying the game, and then told me to say goodbye to reality for 80+ hours

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Longer than that. The game is phenomenal.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
If you are a true "completist" , we will see you in about 6 months
peace

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I finally bought the game after playing the crack for a while. You need a controller. Xbox1 controllers you can get stand-alone and plug them in with a micro usb cable and get the reciever later or get a xbox1 or xbox360 controller/receiver bundle.

You need a controller fo this game, combat is much more fluent. Haven't even tried using m/k to play this.

Amazing game though! epic story and the lines are well written and delivered.
Maybe try turning off v-sync for the stuttering or lowering your max fps to 30.
What kind of specs do you have?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Finally finished the game after nearly 5 months. One of the best games I've ever played, well worth getting. Just bummed I didn't get the new version released in the past month or so that includes all the expansions.

May go through another playthrough and make different choices. I'd like to complete it playing Gwent as well, but no matter what I just can't seem to grasp the game

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Agreed , without doubt the best time I've had in a game for many years , if only all games were made with the same skill and craft shown by cd projekt red.

Now we wait for Cyberpunk 2077.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I had downloaded Witcher 2 several years ago and for some reason just quit playing it. Went back to it yesterday....pretty awful compared to 3

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Oh man....wondering is anyone knows much about the + mode you can play after the first playthrough. I read your gear carries over, nut mine didn't, just lousy beginner gear. Did I do something wrong, or?

top topics

join