It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dirty Rotten Imbeciles (DRI)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
DRI just released an EP called But Wait...There's More. It's their first release in a long time. Ordered my copy but what I have heard sounds great.

Article

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
wow they still rock ....

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

I'm pretty stoked for this. I've been a huge fan since someone gave me a copy of 4 of a Kind when I was in 9th grade and have known their current drummer, Monsta, since he was in Madball. He also played in Harley's War with Hatley Flannagan from the Cromags. He's definitely been the kick in the ass Spike and Kurt needed to record new songs. Hell, it's been over 20 years so long over due.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

I've been listening to Thrash Zone lately. Great album and have been looking forward to the new one. Still haven't got my copy but I like what I have heard. As good as it is, I don't know why they didn't release a whole album.

But Wait...There's More is short and sweet. No filler.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

I was definitely a little bummed that after 21 years they're only putting out an EP but I also understand why. Financially, it's expensive to go into a studio and they're not going to recomp the investment, even with having Spike produce it. They make all their money through selling merch on the road. Even in the 80's they weren't seeing any money from album sales. I'm just glad they're putting out anything at this point. It's great to see them back together and playing period. There was a good chunk of years that I didn't expect to see that ever again so I'll take what I can get at this point haha

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Just found out that only 3 of the songs are new. Mad Man and Couch Slouch were remakes of songs from Dealing with It in 1985. I didn't remember them so they're still like new to me.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Finally got my copy in the mail today. Just listened to it. I love it. It's great that these guys put out some music anyway but for it to be this good is even better.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Been listening to Full Speed Ahead and Definition a lot lately. And these guys are still touring. In Canada now.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up on this, I would've never known otherwise!

top topics

join