It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need a solution or some suggestions.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Does it have an orange or yellow shimmer?

That's amazing. The cat fleas are jumping off the surfaces and heading to the windows (these guys were reprogrammed to jump off the cats to bite me specifically). How did you do that? I've been trying to figure out how to stop it, I guess I still have a lot to learn.

There is an artifact I need to bury under a three year old sapling. Haven't got the sapling yet. What's the best way to contain it? Would a Faraday cage suffice?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5plus5and7withX
How did you do that? I've been trying to figure out how to stop it, I guess I still have a lot to learn.

Some said I have the soul of a dragon. The fiery glow is my signature move, that's how I clear negative entities.

The area should be pretty much safe now.

There is an artifact I need to bury under a three year old sapling. Haven't got the sapling yet. What's the best way to contain it? Would a Faraday cage suffice?

No, faraday cage need electricity to work, it'd be too troublesome. A box made with mirrors or similarly shiny metal reflects negative forces away and/or confuse their reality preception.

edit on 10-6-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: 5plus5and7withX

rice bowls?

There is a place near me that makes the best terryaki chicken rice bowls, there is one called the superbowl that has a crispy salad in there too with some of that awesome asian dressing, like a sesame miso

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Man !! ......................... That's a tough act to follow.....I have had some 'not drug induced' lucid dreams or moments of awake, eyes closed events, but all were earthbound. No flying above involved.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I share your experience...have for many years. Learn to repel their energies with a wall of wind or energy if you will. Take control. That's their intent...to instigate your response.

Learn control. Contact me privately should you wish...anytime. See you on the astral plain.....magenta and gold colors will be me.

Safe travels...Best-MS

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5plus5and7withX
I turned around and used the plasma whip to slam together the remaining four and with my mind pulled in a sliver of flux from the equatorial electrojet and had that smash into their projections, the whole group dissipating with smoky trails leading in all directions.

You need suggestions? ...You appear to be the expert here actually.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
okay, I got this.

get 5 wheat pennies (need the copper). Get salt. Table salt will due.

Make a 5 pointed star with a penny at each point. Connect the star using salt.

Make the star big enough to stand in.

Now, stand in the star and repeat:

OHWA TAGOO SYAM. Say it faster and faster until you understand what you are saying.

Who makes this crud up and then expects anyone to take it seriously.

Astral Projection. You are not Dr. Strange.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I'm fairly new at this. It's only been a little over a month since my other faculties activated in a more pronounced manner.

@swanne, whatever you did, thanks! The sky looks great right now. Gonna soak in some more sun for a while, then head to the park.

It's a relief, but a temporary one. I'm sure I upset a lot of people with what I did. This is probably just the first volley, unfortunately.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

At that moment when I was fired up, above the clouds, I pulled a ribbon of flux from out of the clouds and whipped it into the Eyes of another projectionist, the one who fired a gust of wind towards me. I electrified it with the plasma of the clouds and seared his form until a trail smoked out towards the ground somewhere far away.

I turned around and used the plasma whip to slam together the remaining four and with my mind pulled in a sliver of flux from the equatorial electrojet and had that smash into their projections, the whole group dissipating with smoky trails leading in all directions.

I've got a suggestion for you. Learn to code and develop a video game. With the kind of imagination and action that you describe, it would put World of Warcraft to shame.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Hey is what you put up still active? I think it might be messing up the highly localized weather. It has been six weeks now that it will rain everywhere except a 50 acre circle around my residence. My plants are dying from the heat

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

I am checking into it.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

what exactly is your power to where you can sort of control the weather?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
It's an emergent effect. I don't think swanne was trying to control weather. Just a side effect.
edit on 14/7/2016 by 5plus5and7withX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

what is an emergent effect?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
It's like when winds blow. It moves via convection. Convection is the movement of heat from warm to cold. When you get down to it heat is a movement of atoms, more movement, more heat.

The movement of the atoms themselves don't cause winds to blow. It's the heat from the vibrations of the atoms which lead to thermal differences, which ultimately leads to hot-cold gradients. This eventually causes wind to blow.

In this example, wind blowing is the emergent effect of a chorus of air particles vibrating at different rates.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

so swanne manipulated the air above you thru some magical powers or energy so as to protect you from other "travelers" and as a side effect, you are received no rain.

Is this a video game online? or real life?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I don't know what he did, or maybe it was something I did. But it hasn't rained much. If it does precipitate, it's only a short 15 minutes of weak rain.

Not a game.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

you know this is not ~~normal manipulation~~

is this a frequency link, vibrational magic? make-believe?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
What would be normal manipulation?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join