It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 7

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I can't get pages to load. grrrr

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I can't get pages to load also!

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Oops dp
edit on 6 19 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

I am doing well, mostly, Thanx!
One of Our Daughters is here chatting with Us,
so I have been sidetracked from doing a reply to You.
Sorry that.
I hope You are well James!
I saw a while back You are using an electric Violin!
That is cool !! VERY!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I took off for a while because the pages took too long to load if they loaded at all.

Hi Syx and CC! Syx, loved the dragon vid!

Hello Foss, again we keep missing each other in here! Good to see you anyway! Hot here too! I can't stand the heat and humidity! Have the AC on.

Hi Zazzie! I got frustrated too and had to leave. The site was wonky today for many of us it seems. It's ok now though.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hey! Yah this site seems to be working better now!
I know right! About that video! It was pretty cool.
That's why I felt I needed to share it here with all of You's!!

Hey Zazz?!? Try again to post here! It should be better now. I hope anyway!!

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Great video! Yes the site is better now!

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
LOL! So did anyone go through Shed withdrawals?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Hey guys...not sure what to think of this, but I just saw two comments by two separate ATS owners suggesting no more ATS. I'll edit with a link. Hope no one minds this.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 19-6-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

Both of them are on that page and it seems ongoing.
edit on 19-6-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Last time...

The necromancer hovered above a small basin of harsh, dark liquid. The brackish ooze in the basin was slowly beginning to swirl and coalesce into a vague image still too dark to see.

The necromancer began a hissing chant, "mtaga, r'whala ce dirktu," he intoned with a malevolent gleam in his feline eye, "Ektu! Dr'awala Ektu tez!" He hissed the incantation like a vile curse.

The liquid finally began to solidify into a recognizable image: In a meadow there crouched a stout feline in blue robes. He appeared to be weighing his options whilst speaking to some unseen audience. It must be his disgusting little friend. Thought the necromancer tucking his paws into the folds of his black rough-spun robes.

"Glebrezu," called the necromancer to the sanguine dark enfolding the room behind him. A twinkle of baleful red shone briefly in acknowledgement. The Lesser Fiend stepped forward, holding steady upon his rippled shoulder an immense greatsword whose blade was an opalescent black so frightening it would kill any lesser being. "I have a task for you." The necromancer growled.

"As always." Wheezed the demon with a clear glaze of hatred. The demon snickered, if thats what the inhuman noise he made indeed was, "What is the task, Master?

"I think we should follow them, Cag." Whispered Morbrynd hastily.

"Hmm, I don't know." hushed Cagliostro. The mouse was a stalwart companion and a true friend but he was too quick to act and always getting into trouble. "I don't like the look of the patriarch. His spear is magical. Powerful. I would abhor startling him."

Cagliostro paused, waiting for the mouse's response. "Morbrynd?" The wizard looked about the folds of his fine azure robe but found no Morbrynd. "Bags! Blasted mice anyway... who needs their pox ridden hides?" And on he carried as he hurried off, as stealthily as possible, in search of his friend.

Glebrezu had emerged moments before but simply folded his wings about himself and crouched in the tall swaying grass of the sun lit meadow, watching his Master's enemy scurry of toward the treeline. The fool had no idea that death had come. To him. To whatever or whoever got in his way or whatever or whoever struck his wicked fancy.

"What in the Shedlands!?" Cried Mo'Zaleek, Chieftain of the Riverwood Dryad Clan in a girlish manner to which he was quite unaccustomed.

"What is the matter papa!?" Cried Troodie, daughter of the Chieftain of the Riverwood Dryad Clan in a girlish manner to which she was quite accustomed.

"Something is crawling upon me! It whispered in my ear, saying simply hello!"

Just then a robed cat scurried up to the startled pair of dryads further confusing the encounter. After some quick explaining on the part of the wizard, the dryads were calmed and willing to talk.

"So you fell out of a portal?" Asked Mo'Zaleek matter of factly. "You often travel through portals which deposit you to random locations or...?" The dryad trailed off, giving Cagliostro a chance to respond.

"Well, it's not quite so simple, I'm afraid. You see, there was a mishap, perhaps foul play, and our destination was reset. Possibly at random though it is not out of the realm of possibility that our destination was predetermined. So, where are we?"

"My good wizard, welcome to the Shedlands."

edit on Cpm11Sunday5220165030Sun, 19 Jun 2016 23:52:50 -05002016 by CagliostroTheGreat because: Formatting for ATS

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
Hey guys...not sure what to think of this, but I just saw two comments by two separate ATS owners suggesting no more ATS. I'll edit with a link. Hope no one minds this.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Both of them are on that page and it seems ongoing.

OMG, I'll surely die without my ATs and our beautiful home at The Shed!!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

But... my life will have no meaning... why even internet?😭

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Wonderful story entry Wizard kitty! Loved it!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

That was amazing!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Exactly. I was wondering what would happen to all you wonderful people if it ended?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I agree. I'm not even sure...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Night Star

Thank you. I finally had time to get around to reworking it. Now I see ATS is in intensive care... too sad.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Quantum12

Thanks bro! 😃

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Your the best, I hope all is well!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Quantum12

All is well. Just been working my butt off. 😂