It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP: Hillary Clinton has delegates for Democratic nomination

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
And so it begins. . . . .

Beware, "The Hillaring."

HAHA!

It's gonna be hard for the supers to go with hillary if bernie wins cali while she wins PR.

She only has him by a few states, anyway.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Which is why I didn't bother rebutting that . I know they're elected officials, and I know it's their choice to back Clinton.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

She has him by three million votes and nearly three hundred pledged ( that means she won them) delegates. Not counting supers she is so far ahead he has no hope at all of catching up.
Unless she doesn't get any votes in California or New Jersey or Kansas or north Dakota or south Dakota or Montana. Then he could catch up. Of course that's not going to happen.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

You might want to try learning how this really works or not since you're not even in this country.
Those supers make their own choices 47 or so chose Bernie Sanders. They told the DNC that he is who they want. It was their choice. Had nothing to do with votes or percentages of anything. Supers are free to support whoever they want to no matter how many votes a candidate gets or doesn't get. Those guys chose Bernie. Then he earned pledged delegates as proportional to voting percentages. 40% of the vote got him 40% of the delegates.

Yesterday some superdelegates who had not yet expressed a preference announced that they were going to back Hillary.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

No he does get it. He's wrong about all of it.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
And so it begins. . . . .

Beware, "The Hillaring."

I am wary of nothing but the count, brother. And sometime
before noon I'll be slugging down a watered down tablet of
immune booster for some preventive medicine. Bottoms up,
and stock up on the unsalted butter.. because every single
(even near) survivor of this primary cycle is a crooked as my
64 1/2 year old Shillelagh.

Because by the time the results are halfway in; that second
tumbler of Irish horse liniment will be kicking in to make the
black and tan chaser taste more like weak tea.
It starts with a B and it rhymes with P and it stands for
Robert Preston. For the referral to Rogers and Hammerhead
how old m I NOW?
Never thought I'd miss Ike quite like today. But his caliber of
statesmanship, however tainted by war is long gone.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Swills

She wasn't awarded them. These people are saying they will vote for her. They made up their own minds. Sanders is thinking that somehow he can get these 572 people to just flip over to him after they've already committed to Clinton. It's absurd that he thinks this.

It ain't over until the fat lady sings. All that's needed is an indictment lol and that Hillary thing is toast. Long time and the indictment can pop up any time before July 25th, even up to the 28th, nudge nudge, wink wink ;-)

Cheers - Dave

I'd rather listen to Pagey bowing the old Standard through a
pegged Pignose retrofitted with a JBL fiver: than be subjected
to that Chicago rusty cheese grater trying to shred flint.
That's my visual, and I'm stickin' to it like Polonium to oatmeal.

There is a prayer that Comey shows up in full body armor and
ten foot bacon tongs to drop off the recommendation, Amen.
"Say no moa." Idle
PS being a codependent voter still doesn't make me want to
go out there and violate my own sense (however sparse) and
actually participate in THIS brain-derailed cycle though...
edit on 7-6-2016 by derfreebie because: You just had to not be there.. dazed and refused.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

You might want to try learning how this really works or not since you're not even in this country.
Those supers make their own choices 47 or so chose Bernie Sanders. They told the DNC that he is who they want. It was their choice. Had nothing to do with votes or percentages of anything. Supers are free to support whoever they want to no matter how many votes a candidate gets or doesn't get. Those guys chose Bernie. Then he earned pledged delegates as proportional to voting percentages. 40% of the vote got him 40% of the delegates.

Yesterday some superdelegates who had not yet expressed a preference announced that they were going to back Hillary.

Lol. I got it wrong eh? Most of the delegates are chosen or assigned by the DNC, NOT THE PEOPLE. so, yes it is rigged. Of course, I'm not sure how it could not be rigged since there are not primary votes, BY THE PEOPLE IN EVERY STATE and to makes things even funnier, it is only THE PEOPLE'S VOTES THAT SHOULD COUNT. The DNC should be charged under RICO laws for rigging and steering elections, AGAINST THE PEOPLE'S WILL.

Duh?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
She only has enough if you count the superdelegates who actually don't vote until the end of July. Bad reporting and shows how currupt the system is. Bernie is going to make her pay by going independent/Green with Jill Stein and taking his millions of supporters away, therefore ensuring the presidency goes to Trump. Nice job Hillary and her Shills! lol
edit on 7-6-2016 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Yeah right what ever. The superdelegates choose themselves.
But ya know what ever makes you sleep nights.

She won. By votes way beyond what Sanders got but we should just disregard that. Yeah uh huh sure...

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

She won. By votes way beyond what Sanders got but we should just disregard that.

She won by money,special interest ,favors, and corruption .

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Yeah right what ever. The superdelegates choose themselves.

She won. By votes way beyond what Sanders got but we should just disregard that. Yeah uh huh sure...

If you want to believe that lol, hey, whatever floats your boat...

"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." - Joseph Stalin

The whole thing is smoke and mirrors. Trump may be controlled opposition, Gary Johnston may be the best choice, Hillary is a narcissistic criminal sociopath from everything I have researched. Trump gets bad airplay, Johnson get no airplay and the criminal Hillary gets good airplay, what does that tell you other than Hillary is in their pocket lol. Regardless, Congress and the House of (corporate and banking) Representatives needs term limits, 8 years max., just like your POS POTUS.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

It will be interesting to see what the bernie brownshirts do.

They'll either:

1. Stay home and not vote (vast majority)
2. Vote, but for Trump, against Clinton (because she cheated him out of the nomination)
3. Vote for Hillary, with reluctance (probably a fairly small percentage, unless he's a VP or cabinet member choice)
4. Vote for Vermin Supreme because they want a pony.
edit on 9-6-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Congress and the House of (corporate and banking) Representatives needs term limits, 8 years max.

Totally correct, but this has to be initiated at the national level, as no state is willing to diminish the influence of their long established Congress men and women. Yet these terms are historically in the state's area of control. So even introducing it is tricky. It's why it hasn't happened yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join