It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If nato/u.s is building forces next to Russia... Where is Alaska buildup?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Seeing how we're seeing great geopolitical saber rattling lately it has come to my attention how the whole paradigm of nwo movement has pressured China and russia at the moment.
I feel since the u.s.a is provoking the bear and dragon, I would wonder why the u.s hasn't built forces along the alaska coast for protection against Russia.

Now we've seen these war dances before. I'm not trying to give a doom scenario. But if these war games keep continuing like they are I would want more defense on Alaska border. With nato u.s

Idk. Again here we are. It's either completely real or staged by the bankers and elitez. Luckily Obama has reduced our military
edit on 5-6-2016 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Jordan River

Strategic setup doing all that in alaska would be retarded because it also affects canada and china and then the logistics to launch an invasion versus terrain is not only almost impossible to be effective it is also very stupid unless they have some sort of supply train and the the roads to execute any operation. Missiles would not do so grand in such a remote place either and also the weather really would screw the ruskie tech depending on what the weather decides to do unexpected. Alaska would be a bad place to do anything like this in.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

It is part of the game to keep Putin in a checkmate a position.

Nothing more...well, yes, it is also a message to China and their south sea ventures.

edit on 5-6-2016 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Because A they need to be prepared in the ME and it would be too obvious.

Everything done right now is covert.

Russia is more interested in culture creation, and MK projects and propaganda projects to divide the American public against itself so it doesn't have to do anything.
edit on 6/5/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Where's the US military build up in Alaska?

Bears, man, bears. There will be no military build up.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I think your post is both funny and sad, not because it is not a good post because it is good, but it is both sad and funny as it is speaking to the fact Russia doesn't have to say much because we are doing it to ourselves in the form of loss of national identity. You did not say why or how but I think we are doing it to ourselves, I think Russian citizens are a lot like Americans.

[snipped]
edit on Mon Jun 6 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: please post in English T&C

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Has Russia been building forces on the Chukchi Peninsula?
Did Russia invade? Oh, wait. No, that was already part of Russia.

The concern would seem to be over NATO allies, not Alaska.

edit on 6/5/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
You are seeing nothing but the Cold War rev2. And , no it is not caused by the banking elite nor some NWO. Politicians . Thats who "fought" the Cold War rev1 . To our military , the Cold War became nothing but a humorous game. The reason I call it rev2 , we dont want to play games anymore. We have been there and done that.

The Russians (and by that I mean their politicians) are still stuck in that 60s , 70s mentality. Now the Chinese are doing the same.You could almost say they are regressing.Both want to be the "big kid" at school. The US has already graduated years ago.
I find the whole situation ridiculously asinine. And just like the children they are , the more we ignore them , the more they will lose interest in playing those games.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Has Russia been building forces on the Chukchi Peninsula?
Did Russia invade? Oh, wait. No, that was already part of Russia.

The concern would seem to be over NATO allies, not Alaska.

During operation secure tomorrow in Haiti, at the end of my mission there Nato became involved sent about 1200 troops or so before the big earthquake effed up their day, the problem with NATO was the same NATO organisation sent all their provisions the the D.R. on the other side of the island and all that, my only encounter with NATO and thought the international military stuff was really retarded and all that, the original orange MRE's that were supposed to be for the Haitians then became the food for the occupying military force. My conclusion was NATO sucks, I still think NATO sucks although real war experience I had with the Brits and their royal marines and the work I did in field with them and the Aussie SAS I liked very much to work with them units, also the French SF and Iraqi Paratroopers where really cool to work with along with the Peshmurga, NATO is a joke because it seems the time and care into what goes on with them is only a document deep, it almost feels like in hindsight that the folks behind it dread honoring things people signed on paper years before action had to be taken therefore leading to lazy leadership and piss poor contingents.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Yeah, well.
There's this treaty thing.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Hey cut me a break man, life experience versus 2000 page documents apparently no one has ever really read in power I believe gets some kind mention. In a real crisis NATO will never deliver what is promised in a treaty. I know you are very science minded and all, I am more of the brute strength kind of guy I am saying I never had faith in Multi National Force Directive versus focused small unit provision.

To invade America through Alaska is stupid, Involving NATO is a joke, outside war by proxy and cold war tactics this OP is pretty crazy to think about unless I was drinking watching red dawn.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Shhhhhhh, that's the back door. I think it will be intentionlly left open.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Since the forces "building" up next to Russia equal about 4000 guys rotating in and out on occasion for training spread across 4 nations and thus nothing resembling a build up then what would be the point in doing the same in a place nobody can invade anyway. If a couple hundred thousand NATO troops show up in the Baltic states then we can call it a build up.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

That would be because the US nor NATO nor the West nor the EU are provoking Russia nor China. China and Russia on the other hand are making false claims and blaming those entities in a delusional attempt to justify their actions.

Its like the constant lie from Putin about NATO expansion and the constant lie China pushes with its idiotic 9 dash line bs.
edit on 5-6-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Russia barely can influence affairs in Siberia due to low population levels, in regards to China sitting on the doorstep.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
According to insiders from the Pentagon, began preparations for a large-scale operation for the transfer of heavy military equipment, helicopters and personnel from the Americas to Eastern Europe. To do this, the command of US naval forces fractals in various countries dozens of large vessels. According to insiders, the Pentagon is already involved in the transfer plan their entire military transport and cargo fleet and forced to look for large vessels to transport in other countries. Insiders also report that there is a mass movement of heavy military equipment at levels from all US states to the coast, to the port, for its further loading on ships and the transfer to Eastern Europe.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I'd better stock up on good vodka, if Canada's the back door ...🍸

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I'd better stock up on good vodka, if Canada's the back door ...🍸

Good plan ;-) Since our retarded PM is a closet Muslim, a closet homosexual and an in your face communist, IMHO.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Let's remember that the bulk of Russia's increasingly powerful military is deployed right in that area in the Western part of the country near Baltics, Belarus and Ukraine, and the intrinsic capabilities of the eastern european countries, perhaps excluding Poland, is very small. There is no credible offensive NATO capability on the ground in eastern Europe.

There's no question that Russia has substantially improved the power, and quality of its military over the Putin years.
edit on 6-6-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

There's no question that Russia has substantially improved the power, and quality of its military over the Putin years.

Well that depends on who you ask I guess...

The second major problem facing the Russian military is the state of its hardware and its faltering procurement process. Following the collapse of the Soviet Union, Russia lost a good portion of its industrial and technological base, something that weakened the country's defense industry.

"The country fell behind in many crucial technological areas, particularly during the 1990s," Majumdar writes. "For example, the Russians are well behind on key technologies for building precision weapons, targeting pods and active electronically scanned array radars — which are just a few examples.

" Shipbuilding was another area where Russia began to fall behind.

"Russia no longer has the capability to build large warships the size of a carrier and it uses antiquated construction techniques," writes Majumdar.

Russian soldiers are continuing to use Soviet-built hardware. And while Russia is investing in new hardware, overall procurement is likely to be difficult for Moscow because of Russia's continuing economic difficulties.

These difficulties have led the Kremlin to delay or scale down several major defense projects. A new fifth-generation bomber, the PAK DA, was intended to enter service in 2023. The plane's development has been pushed back and Russia will instead focus on production of an updated version of the Soviet-era Tu-160 supersonic nuclear bomber.

This isn't the only recent instance of Russia having to scale back on its military modernization ambitions. The Kremlin is also having problems financing its hulking third-generation Armata tank. Dmitry Gorenburg of Harvard University estimates that Russia will only be able to field a maximum of 330 Armata tanks by 2020, a fraction of the 2,300 originally planned.

Russia may have a proven ability to take limited territory and sustain multiple small operations. But with its manpower and procurement problems, the Kremlin would struggle in a long war against a major rival military.

www.businessinsider.com...

<<   2 >>

join