It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally a credible source for Hillary getting Indicted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Now we finally have an authoritative and credible source for the case against Hillary !!!

We all know that Hollywood people have inside info that is impeccable.

Now we can relax and just wait.

Susan Sarandon on Clinton: 'There's going to be' an indictment

Actress Susan Sarandon predicted Thursday that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will be indicted over her use of a private email system while at the State Department, an issue that has hung over her entire campaign.

Sarandon, an outspoken supporter of Sen. Bernie Sanders, told MSNBC Thursday that she made the remark when discussing the potential of flipping some superdelegates who support Clinton to Sanders side.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Now we finally have an authoritative and credible source for the case against Hillary !!!

We all know that Hollywood people have inside info that is impeccable.

Now we can relax and just wait.

Susan Sarandon on Clinton: 'There's going to be' an indictment

Actress Susan Sarandon predicted Thursday that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will be indicted over her use of a private email system while at the State Department, an issue that has hung over her entire campaign.

Sarandon, an outspoken supporter of Sen. Bernie Sanders, told MSNBC Thursday that she made the remark when discussing the potential of flipping some superdelegates who support Clinton to Sanders side.

I liked her in "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" she had great legs, but sadly great legs don't make an informed or expert opinion or increase one's ability for prediction. She had a nice thought though, fleeting as it was. We can only hope that like a broken clock she can be right at some point. lol

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
She has the same amount of credibility as you do, which is not much, man i love it when you open yourself up to fail, i know it happens daily but damn i love it.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

This is a joke ... in the joke forum. Was it ever supposed to have credibility?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

This is a joke ... in the joke forum. Was it ever supposed to have credibility?

We finnaly found something we could both agree on, that mr X has no credibility

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Just for you. He has a lovely singing voice.

new topics

top topics

join