It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In regards to certain odd dreams.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

If all you have to add to this conversation is derisive cynicism I would much prefer you to not respond. That's me 'just sayin' There is not one single puppet account.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Brokenmirrorpng

No probs

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Nope. Just sayin'...

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Actually, I should apologise for my curt comment above. I thought about things from a different perspective and to help understand perhaps I should have explained.

The conversation may seem odd and unconventional in terms of understanding of the spiritual and the unseen worlds. All I can really say is that not everyone uses chakrum to see and not everyone sticks to the conventional pathways.

I can understand the conversation may seem at times like two foreigners discussing the country they are familiar with, and which little is known in the outside world.

Once again, I should have been more thoughtful.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
In any case i'm gad most who have replied to this thread have been openminded and supportive. even if they themselves have not seen this entity ackowledges she might exist. In all truth there is much ways this woman has very possibly influenced our society. After all most here believe in a human orchestrated 'NWO' whats so hard to grasp about a higher force orchestrating everything for our own benefit?[including using the puppetmasters] Especially when we consider how human nature works. It's best to keep humans in a constant state of some form of slight looming fear where beyond the fake fear everything will more or less be okay. Then in the contrary using her capabilities to create a utopia that humans will just tear apart in a few short years.

It's just simply more logical to to keep it to this route. We after all likely by our genes cannot sustain a utopia. This probably seems stupid to some because simply there is 'no documented proof' As i have said. Like the NWO this entity would prefer NOT to be found out for 100% she prefers to be an uncertainty some people show faith in. Others denounce as nonsense. After all, why should such an anomaly show herself to be real? So some jaded humans can blog about it? We're dealing with beings no human and possibly non-human can ever dream of comprehending. She appears to people who think freely and outside the box. Free of the ridicule and societal expectations and thought policing our culture so loves to do. As for me i prefer to direct my obsession to the possible NWO that doesn't end in everyone having microchips in their brains and having their thoughts monitored in huge computers. Or whatever else it is the Illuminati NWO conspiracists think will happen in the future.

And yes i'm just sorta ranting at this point.

edit on 3-6-2016 by Brokenmirrorpng because: Added stuff

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
This sounds like that social experiment where someobody created an urban myth( slenderman) and then kept track of how the suggestion of such a creature played out in the areas of social media and the conscious of the public. Like global warming but with monsters and nobody makes any money.
Now I had a disturbing dream about aliens yet again. Aliens had revealed themselves and there was complete disclosure. They also went about abducting all children from the age of about four on up. No one was sure exactly what was happening to the children, some speculated they were being used to populate another planet or planets, to serve as slaves or perhaps it was a way to depopulate the planet slowly and insidiously. As usual my intention in the dream was to get close enough to an alien to blow its brains out before I was in turn exterminated.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

I have read of the psychologists playing those games with people's minds. But really, a bunch of smart people working out how to dupe their fellow man is not a nice thing to do.

I wonder; if Moses were alive today, psychology would probably label him delusional, sedate him and put him away in an insane asylum.

The same with the Second Coming of Christianity. Miracles and wonders are now delusions and haucinations to be treated with drugs.

It's sad really, that intelligent individuals would turn their minds to destroying the wonders of this word by turning them into a "sickness".

edit on 7-6-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: extra 'an'

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Such is the sad state of the world. A sadder truth is the people that question these things 80% of the time DON'T want the truth. they simply want you to shut up and accept how they think. You provide proof? They will be like 'Nah bro, that could be photoshopped' you make them see the same thing? Hallucination. there's NO SATISFYING THESE PEOPLE. This is why I have stated a long time ago I stop trying to provide evidence. If you believe me you believe me. If you don't you don't. ain't that how conspiracies usually work? This is not directed at anyone currently talking in this thread but this is how I deal with 'skeptics' as they often act like I care what other people's opinion on my research is. Pretentious? Maybe, but it gets tiresome dealing with the same tired arguments time and time and time again from people that are so indoctrinated by the 'It only exists if I see it' Logic that I literally want to puke sometimes.

This became a rage rant of sorts but. It's why i came here so I wouldn't have to repeat myself dozens of times to ignorant people. I have only gotten a couple here. So i'm happy about that.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Naw....we're all just into other constructive stuff ....and really we all come from different frames of reference....

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Either way, i found out what i needed to find within the first few days of this thread. Might just let it die. Or just stop posting until someone else comes along.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join