It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denmark: Syrian man with 3 wives and 20 kids to get $32,000 a year in Welfare

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

you state

32 grand to bring up 20 kids really isn't much when you break it down.

Did you miss this part of the OP?

ONLY for the children.... this does not count for rent, utilities and food. He will need two to three (two story) homes to house this one family and the Danes

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Damn 20 kids! 32k a year? That ain't nothing, he's screwed. Well guess he'll have to find a job and I bet some of his kids are old enough to work as well.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: GemmyMcGemJew

To my understanding the Muslim religion are allowed up to 5 wives....so under religious rights they are doing not wrong.

Yes then let the Mosques support them not taxpayers, seeing they are doing right by Allah in breeding.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: GemmyMcGemJew
To my understanding the Muslim religion are allowed up to 5 wives....so under religious rights they are doing not wrong.

I could not give a toss about what Islam allows, or doesn't. The fact is that the law of the country has pre-eminence over religious law and backward customs. All European countries have removed religion as the driver of society with laws created by people who are elected.

There are tensions with child brides being reunited with their Dads, (sorry, I meant husband). If you come to a country you should live by the law of that country.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Even a single male gets roughly half that yearly payment on the dole in Australia

13520 Au per annum = 8742 Eu

Big diff between 8742 and Eu 16,000. Big difference - please check your maths

edit on 29-5-2016 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: edit

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I'll check my math when you actually read the article... it's 32 thousand dollars (US), not Euros.
edit on 29-5-2016 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Aren't there laws in place in Europe that being married to more than one person is called polygyny and illegal ... and if that country rejects polygyny why pay for those other wives and children?

In England and Wales, second and third wives are not recognised by the welfare system and have to claim as a single person. The downside is they end up being entitled to more as a single person.

EDIT: changed UK to England and Wales as not sure about Scotland's welfare arrangements.

edit on 29-5-2016 by Morrad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

Why have ME countries taken 0 of there own people

Jordan has taken thousands.

Refugees of the Syrian Civil War in Jordan

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Actually Alex did a fine job at presenting this, it's as accurate as can be.

The money is only child support, the welfare comes after for each member over 18(4 persons), there are probably 10 or more extra supports which can be applied for, things like rent support, medicine support, food support and so on and so on....

Then there is housing for a family of 24 if they all get asylum, also paid by the government.

The family will never be in need, trust me, i'm in the system...

Therefore it's rude of the guy to say he will not learn Danish or work, he is depressed though, but we are fixing that by inviting his children..

edit on 29-5-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Eurabia never stops to amaze me ?!

3 wives ?
Just asking whats the max or is there no limit ?

* serious Europe has gone mad

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Yes, but by exploiting Danish law, he now becomes capable of supporting all those wives and children. Does he not?

It seems to me that he has found a loophole in both systems that he can ruthlessly exploit to his own advantage. One wonders how many more wives and children he will have before all is said and done.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
Who leaves their kids in a war zone and flees?

Send that dick back there and bring his kids over. He shouldn't have custody anyway.

Exactly, nice dad eh? Very loving and caring! And will they be DNA testing the kids to see if they are actually all his ? Good way to make money from the system, instead if boating in migrants, pose as one yourself saying you have lots of wives and kids ( who are not your wives and kids and have paid you to get them out) then you get extra money for whatever length of time the country will pay out for when you legitimately bring them in. Could be a nice little earner that way with less chance of being caught as a people smuggler. Or am I being too cynical?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Morrad

Refugees of the Syrian Civil War in Jordan

Jordan is one of the closest things the ME has to a sane Islamic country too.

There is a reason why their pilot got burned alive in that cage.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Kick the slug out!

I have a friend that has a wife and two children who can barely afford rent. I'm helping them out because they are a struggling young family, then you hear stories like this and your blood boils. Some people shouldn't be allowed to breed let alone have a litter.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Just a #ing leech like most of the other "refugees"! These leeches and welfare-vampires "refugees" need to all be deported as there doing nothing but stealing tax payer money. They don't contribute anything nor do they bring any good to where they go, but theyll be first to exploit the system. This is one of the reasons why Europe needs to get its head out of its behind and see something needs to be done with these endless drives of locusts that keep invading. This Is an invasion and conquest.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I work in the largest Muslim area of the U.S. And they say...go(come) to America. Everything is free(as they understand it).

Money from welfare, money for housing, medical benefits etc. And at the food pantry...Ive seen some drive up in Mercedes, Cadillacs, BMW's, Jags...and ask me..."Is this where we get the free food?"

That food is for low or no income families and seniors. But since they have money..a lot...but have no jobs, are incoming immigrants etc...they get all the benefits they can use...and they laugh.

My wife and I can't get those same benefits nor will ever be able to afford a BMW, Range Rover...or get a few hundred $$ to buy groceries, where we struggle every day.

Its disturbing to see here where I am...and I see it everyday.
edit on 29-5-2016 by mysterioustranger because: spl

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This country was built on immigration. My grand parents, yours probably.
We do need stricter enforcement of immigration laws and a path to legalization for illegals now.
We do not need to restrict immigration we need to restrict relocation of good paying jobs.
We have lots of room. We're not tiny Europe.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Morrad

Refugees of the Syrian Civil War in Jordan[/quot

Jordan is one of the closest things the ME has to a sane Islamic country too.

There is a reason why their pilot got burned alive in that cage.

edit on 29-5-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

They move most of them on so they can get to Europe, and Europe is taking millions

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This is why it is in everyone's best interest that not only our own country and culture is healthy, but the rest of the world - because the rest of the world will spread to other parts.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Maybe it's time to remind people that it was the Arab culture (not race or religion but cultural civilization) that brought us modern mathematics, astronomy and medicine. We owe our survival through the middle ages to Arab contributions in alchemy and science. We may not have survived the great plagues without Arab medical practices. Our language would not be the same without words like sugar or coffee. Algebra wouldn't exist so most engineering wouldn't exist.
Amongst these people may lay a brilliant mind or minds. I understand the crunch in Europe due to geography but this could represent a cultural resource that proves invaluable to Europe itself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join