It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just stumbled across something - highly regarded ufo, disproven?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Remember this thread about a ufo crash somewhere in the desert, mexico:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well I was just watching a program I downloaded, called modern marvels (two links to download it below, using bittorrent). Anyhow, at the 2:30 mark, they talk about the inventor of smart bombs, and show a few seconds of a video which to me, appears to be the exact same video of the said ufo crash.

www.torrentspy.com...
www.torrentspy.com...

So that's another high profile ufo video we can forget about, it was a smart bomb

There have been a few ufo videos that I've thought really looked real, that surely couldn't be a hoax. Recently I read that the great 'drone' ufo turned out to be a star wars toy suspended on a fishing line. Funny how over time, everything gets disproven. I swear if we were being visited, we'd all know about it!

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Junshin, Your starting to dig into this, don't stop... No one here can give you answers at this time for those questions... it appears... it will come to you in time, if it does'nt now, , look at the reason why... Continue to read more from those that are and offer a great deal of insight, then in time, you will see it differently. At least I hope so... What is happening is the question we are asking... Is their anyone here that can give that profound answer.. I'm not going to try, I still contiune to look, but differently then you now. May it be far above or below current thoughts... I don"t care... Just want to know.
Thanks for asking!

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   

There have been a few ufo videos that I've thought really looked real, that surely couldn't be a hoax. Recently I read that the great 'drone' ufo turned out to be a star wars toy suspended on a fishing line. Funny how over time, everything gets disproven. I swear if we were being visited, we'd all know about it!

Thanks for reporting this, don't know if you are right though. Anyway i really do not agree with your conclusion, which is just symptomatic of what people think concerning ufos. The fact that some ufo cases have been elucided do not mean all is hoax. No offense but that's a lame reaction. You need to be objective and make the share of things.

new topics

join