It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fate Core Game System

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Does anyone on here use the Fate Core game system? I got the core rules the other day and am reading through it. So far it's pretty straight forward. I just wanted to know what you think of it.

If anyone isn't familiar with the system and is interested, here are a couple links so you can download it. It's pay what you want, so free is an option if you're poor.

Fate Core

Here's an adventure I downloaded for it. There are others on the site:
MORTS

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Just stopped by Skid, I will read your links now.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Good deal. Like I said, it seems pretty easy to understand. There are quite a few adventures that go with it too.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Fate Core is a tabletop roleplaying game about proactive, capable people who lead dramatic lives. Create your characters and develop instant group dynamics with our unique phased char gen system. Use those characters as a springboard to storytelling in our GM worldbuilding chapters.

Interesting!!!

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Skid Mark

I read some of it a while back. Pretty cool in my opinion. I like that it tries to do what GURPS does without being nearly as complicated.

I like FUDGE dice too. 😝
edit on Cpm7Friday2320164331Fri, 27 May 2016 19:23:43 -05002016 by CagliostroTheGreat because: 😎

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat
I have no idea what GURPS is. The Fudge dice are cool. I guess regular 6 sided dice work too.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Skid Mark

Look up SJ game's GURPS. I think there is a lite version that is free. It stands for General Utility Role Playing System. Some of the equations to figure stuff out (like carrying capacity for example) are ridiculous.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat
Thanks, man. I bookmarked it so I can come back later and download it. I'll add it to the hundred or so other games I have lol. They're addictive.

new topics

top topics

join