It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have the solution to the Transgender Bathroom Issue

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Great idea until a "woman in a man's body" has to take a massive dump in the ladies. Then the riots will escalate 10 fold .

No woman could tolerate the unholy sounds of pain and despair coming from a man lacking sufficient fibre in his diet.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: GemmyMcGemJew
Great idea until a "woman in a man's body" has to take a massive dump in the ladies. Then the riots will escalate 10 fold .

No woman could tolerate the unholy sounds of pain and despair coming from a man lacking sufficient fibre in his diet.

Lol. That is very true. 😳
Very good point! Although it's nots the "sounds" of pain and despair, I think a different one of our five senses is going to be assaulted.....

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

have you looked at the history of all the mental health that was forced upon them in the past?
we've screwed with their hormones, gave them electoshock treatment, shamed them, prayed it out of them, beat them, heck the nazis even tried to genocide it out of their society, the mental health community has decided that there is nothing that they can do..

we've spent centuries doing everything but what we probably should have been doing, just accepting them for what they were. it was society that demanded that they change to conform with out view of reality while really offering them any real way to actually do this, their only option was to pretend that they were something they were not. so, now some are decided to change their physical bodies to better suit what their mind tells them are, and that just isn't the change society wanted to happen!!!

and yet, in a time, not so long ago, these people were living as god had created them, allow to live their lives accordingly, heck in some tribes they were actually held in high esteem as being special, in tribes scattered across the american continent.
they didn't need to change to be accepted into their tribes and be happy.
they certainly didn't need expensive surgeries and hormone therapies.
it was our unacceptance of them that brought all that into our reality!

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

still have run across the actual advice he sent out, if anyone has a link to it, I'd be interested in it.

Obama's Directive (pdf)

If you cannot (or don't want to) open the pdf, here's a couple links that go over it in detail with quotes from the directive, but -- fair warning -- they are from conservative sites:

Obama's Transgender Bathroom Directive is Even Worse than You Think

The most dangerous, and underreported, part of Obama’s transgender edict

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit
Haha. Yer, can't have crime scene investigators being called out everytime a "ladyboy" has a McDonald's.

link   
Haven't read through all three pages, but it's simple...

Stalls for all.

At least it will keep me from being next to some guy who feels they need to spit while they pee...what the hell is with that anyway? Constantly spitting while peeing...
I find that more disturbing than some tranny wanting to use the men's room.

link   
Why wasn't this an issue last year?

Anyone?
Anyone?

Why do we wait for an election year to even bring this up?

How's the economy?
How many people are still unemployed?
How many families are on food stamps?
How's foreign policy?
Hillary's email, Iran nuke deals, ISIS growing and blowing up parts of Europe. . .

. . . . And we here are bitching at each other because of pee-pee places.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
But now your inferring that trans people are handicapped and that is a death sentence from the PC police

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Like someone already posted, before this became a topic, trans people where using the bathrooms without issues, let people be, its the people that are againts big government who seem happy to tell people how to live there lifes.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

have you looked at the history of all the mental health that was forced upon them in the past?
we've screwed with their hormones, gave them electoshock treatment, shamed them, prayed it out of them, beat them, heck the nazis even tried to genocide it out of their society, the mental health community has decided that there is nothing that they can do.

I have looked at the history, and current treatments. There are far too many types of transgenders to think there is a one-size-fits-all cause or treatment. The high levels of synthetic hormones and other endocrine-disrupters polluting our food, soil, water, air, etc., are having a huge impact no doubt. Many are a danger to themselves due to their ongoing suffering, but not a danger to others. Some are though.

For the dangerous ones, it seems that testosterone blockers, and perhaps female hormones, are effective in alleviating the symptoms and distress of the many (including those who self-identify as autogynephiles), and who are in distress and want help. One male-to-female transgender I read wrote that the testosterone blockers were a lifesaver, and she was no longer a slave to her testosterone levels.

Unfortunately, this overwhelming public push to normalize all transgenders does not take into account that not all transgenders are the same. And as I understand it, some laws against conversion therapy don't consider the differences, and actually deny people the medical treatment they need to relieve their distress and minimize -- if not eliminate -- their symptoms.

I'm sure most transgenders just want to live and let live, and that's where society needs to get over it. But for others, there is a clear and present danger in NOT appropriately treating the condition.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
There's a more easier way: Transgenders are always men, ALWAYS! So they just have to go on the men's stall and then because they're sissies, they have to get beaten by real men for their stupid behavior to start a bathroom issue to separate the people again, to distract them from real problems but mostly for supporting Obama and Clinton and Sanders and the way they use it against their own people

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

I suggest catheters and poop bags for everyone. Let's carry our waste to communal disposal units, around which we can all gather to pour out our evacuations together.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I'm sure most transgenders just want to live and let live, and that's where society needs to get over it. But for others, there is a clear and present danger in NOT appropriately treating the condition.

Doesn't that apply to everyone?

No "group" of people are homogenized.

Should we monitor all whites because one might cause harm to a person of color and vice versa?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Why wasn't this an issue last year?

Anyone?
Anyone?

Why do we wait for an election year to even bring this up?

Ding ding ding! Never let a good manufactured crisis go to waste (or rather use it to preoccupy people).

US Election years: "Finding solutions to imaginary problems while the real issues are ignored, every four years."

Simple Pathos, which the American public eats up.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Of course it does. But we're not discussing "everyone." I was addressing transgenders specifically.

And let's be clear. These bathroom laws let anyone and everyone into the women's bathrooms... not just the live-and-let-live folks... not just the live-and-let-live transgenders... and THAT'S the problem.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

And let's be clear. These bathroom laws let anyone and everyone into the women's bathrooms... not just the live-and-let-live folks... not just the live-and-let-live transgenders... and THAT'S the problem.

I see the fear mongering has been moved to another thread.

National Consensus Statement of Anti-Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence Organizations in Support of Full and Equal Access for the Transgender Community

We, the undersigned sexual assault and domestic violence organizations, oppose anti-transgender initiatives. These initiatives utilize and perpetuate the myth that protecting transgender people’s access to restrooms and locker rooms endangers the safety or privacy of others. As organizations that care about reducing assault and violence, we favor laws and policies that protect transgender people from discrimination, including in accessing facilities that match the gender they live every day.

Nondiscrimination laws protecting transgender people have existed for a long time. Over 200 municipalities and 18 states have nondiscrimination laws protecting transgender people’s access to facilities consistent with the gender they live every day. In some cases, these protections have been in place for decades. These laws have protected people from discrimination without creating harm. None of those jurisdictions have seen a rise in sexual violence or other public safety issues due to nondiscrimination laws. Assaulting another person in a restroom or changing room remains against the law in every single state. We operate and advocate for rape crisis centers and shelters all over the country, including in cities and states with non-discrimination protections for transgender people. Those protections have not weakened public safety or criminal laws, nor have they compromised their enforcement.

4vawa.org...

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

Of course it does. But we're not discussing "everyone." I was addressing transgenders specifically.

OK. I still stand that Public Bathrooms are for health safety, not a private sanctuary.

So far, several Lesbians have been forcefully removed from women's bathrooms.

Everyone needs the free use of. Everyone. If you can't tell a gender by looking at someone, what do you suggest?

This is a born female:
This is a m/f transgender model

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Blah, blah, blah . . .

TL : DR

DON'T CARE.

That bodybuilder is grotesque.
edit on 5/27/2016 by Restricted because: (no reason given)

It shouldn't be in either bathroom.
edit on 5/27/2016 by Restricted because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted
Blah, blah, blah . . .

DON'T CARE.

Grotesque or not, what bathroom should this person use alongside a little girl? She has female "equipment", so, where then?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: Restricted
Blah, blah, blah . . .

DON'T CARE.

Grotesque or not, what bathroom should this person use alongside a little girl? She has female "equipment", so, where then?

From the look of It I'd say the hole in the backyard behind the oak tree.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join