It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Sued For Allowing Fatal Shooting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

This law -

42 USC § 289g–1 - Research on transplantation of fetal tissue

it allows for recovering costs of fetal material used for research IE allows the company performing the abortion to charge for the abortion / harvesting of body parts to go to the research company, who pays planned parenthood / affiliate. What I am pointing out is there is no set guidelines for cost so the head of a planned parenthood / planned parenthood affiliate is able to abuse the system by setting outrageous cost recoupment in order to profit from the sale.

Thats the issue and for some reason you guys are not understanding that.

The other concern is planned parenthood / affiliates intentionally counseling those thinking about abortions to go through with it and pushing them into donating the material for research without disclosing planned parenthood / affiliate would profit from the sale.

As for not breaking the law planned parenthood in 2 states are under investigation for performing abortions outside of the established trimester restrictions.
edit on 25-5-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I went up to PP for some birth control since I owe my usual OBGYN like a couple grand from having my first son about a year and a half ago..... they refused to help me out since I owe them money (Makes sense right? You can't pay us, so we won't give you birth control, so that you can have another baby and owe us more) No thanks, so I went to PP........ Not sure how this could have happened because at the one by my home, there is a main area you walk in through ONE door. At that door is an armed gaurd and a receptionist. You give them your ID they photocopy it, you have to have your name on the list for an appt that day or they won't even talk to you. Once they scan your stuff they keep your ID and you go upstairs to see the working DR....... so I had assumed that every PP is just as secure, but perhaps I am wrong?

-Alee

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

This law -

42 USC § 289g–1 - Research on transplantation of fetal tissue

it allows for recovering costs of fetal material used for research IE allows the company performing the abortion to charge for the abortion / harvesting of body parts to go to the research company, who pays planned parenthood / affiliate. What I am pointing out is there is no set guidelines for cost so the head of a planned parenthood / planned parenthood affiliate is able to abuse the system by setting outrageous cost recoupment in order to profit from the sale.

Thats the issue and for some reason you guys are not understanding that.

The other concern is planned parenthood / affiliates intentionally counseling those thinking about abortions to go through with it and pushing them into donating the material for research without disclosing planned parenthood / affiliate would profit from the sale.

As for not breaking the law planned parenthood in 2 states are under investigation for performing abortions outside of the established trimester restrictions.

Can you please show me where a court of law has ruled that PP has abused the law and has charged outrageous charges for fetal parts or has profited from the sale of fetal parts, other than to keep their program operating?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

By engaging in a practice of selling the body parts as opposed to donating them and by charging excessive amounts for recovery fees. Secondly, as I also pointed out, planned parenthood is an umbrella organization and covers more than just planned parenthood facilities.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

By engaging in a practice of selling the body parts as opposed to donating them and by charging excessive amounts for recovery fees.

They legally collected reasonable reimbursements. Define excessive.

From THE LAW:

Definitions:

3: The term “valuable consideration” does not include reasonable payments associated with the transportation, implantation, processing, preservation, quality control, or storage of human fetal tissue.

The lab for which my daughter currently works sends biological material, not fetal body parts btw, back and forth between their offices in Santa Monica and San Francisco. They pay no less than $600 one way in shipping costs through FedEx. I wonder what it costs to ship a live kidney!

Secondly, as I also pointed out, planned parenthood is an umbrella organization and covers more than just planned parenthood facilities.

Like what? You mean the facilities used for the processing and storage of fetal tissues, which are funded separately?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join