It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taking on UFOs, out-of-the-box

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
OK..

Ive been interested in UFOs since childhood ..

My Father was of great interest in them too since he was a child too
back in the 1950s he got a glimpse of one playing on a Hay Mound at Dusk with his Cousin
both saw it , the typical Disk shape .. glowing , Silent no Noise ..
and after that he had been hooked ever since ..

My Encounter was a Sphere a Glowing pulsating Object just hovering !
I first thought must be a planet, but it was to big and it was daybreak ..

I stared at it along the highway , I pulled over to the side .. got out and just sit there ..

and people in their Vehicles no paying no Mind to it like i did along the highway ..

then it just bliped ( Vanished ) out and seconds later it came back ..
then started to move slowly .. then increased its Speed at a high rate then bliped out again

I was probably there like 20 minutes if not more then i got back in my Dodge Dakota ..

Ive seen this before but thinking it was a Planet. like Venus but on that Day .
. Nope I saw something way Different..

what got me more interested UFOS is when Ive Seen OLD SCI FI Pulp MAGS
from the 1920s to the 1940s Showing those Common
UFO SHAPES DISK , Ballistic and Especially Sphere. aka Foo Fighters
I was Surprised to see them on the Covers and inside Illustrations , Even Abductions , Anti Gravity Beams , medical Experiments by Aliens , Gray Aliens concepts, Terraformers Machines,

So The Writers to the Illustrators and Artist either made the Concepts ,
or Actually Seen , or heard stories from others and placed them in the Story ..

Either its Advanced Earthen Humans , Inter dimensional Beings , or Beings from another World ...

coming from the MIND of a SCI FI Author or Came from Stories of individuals that may have seen them.
and told the Story to an Sci FI Author , Writer , or Pulp Artist

Either Way , Its In those Pulps..

Here is my Thread ... I Add Pulp Mag Pics every so often so Mark as a Favorite .

what gets most .. is the a Super Science Fiction November 1942 Issue
Showing what it Look like the Modern UFO Disk Shape..
although there were more looking like UFO DISK SHAPEs before then

We have UFOS in PULP MAGS before the Term came into being
Spaceships Spacecrafts DISK SPHERE CIGAR Aliens looking like Insects, lobsters,
Demon looking ,Reptilians, and Little People with Big EYES Big Head Tiny Thin Body !!
Abductions , Examined on a Table and Probed ,
Space Ship using Anti Gravity beams to get People in their craft

all before the 1950s UFO CRAZE Pics showing in my Thread..

My Thead...

Ufos & Foo Fighters in Pulp Mags before 1950s
page: 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The Earliest concept of a "" DISK "" UFO ive seen so far is

The Electric Experimenter December 1915

Canal Scene of Mars

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
It seems that nature has a tendency to order hierarchically and what's on planets to control.

Higher forms of alien civilizations will always want to secure their home world .

We do that, and in our animal and insect world they also do that.

Its plain and simple, do we destroy the entire ant population by intended force? No,

Also the resources of rich minerals could be important for them to come here and use some of it and get on.

Some could be manipulative and seek power in return for technology.

Some to see if our evolution could be treatning to theirs and try to minimize it.

A million reasons for many races out there IMO.
But, I think that the alien race classification in our own universe could hierarchically work within our milky way as probably within the entire galaxy.

Those at the top of the universal food chain will not even bother what we are doing here..

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
It seems that nature has a tendency to order hierarchically and what's on planets to control.

Higher forms of alien civilizations will always want to secure their home world .

We do that, and in our animal and insect world they also do that.

Its plain and simple, do we destroy the entire ant population by intended force? No,

Also the resources of rich minerals could be important for them to come here and use some of it and get on.

Some could be manipulative and seek power in return for technology.

Some to see if our evolution could be treatning to theirs and try to minimize it.

A million reasons for many races out there IMO.
But, I think that the alien race classification in our own universe could hierarchically work within our milky way as probably within the entire galaxy.

Those at the top of the universal food chain will not even bother what we are doing here..

Well maybe Aliens E.T.s from Planets , Dimensions , Time Travel Etc.. What Have you ..

See This Planet Earth , Which is within The Goldie Locks Zone ..

are Using the Planet as a Experimental Garden , and watching it from Time to Time ..
To Expand their Race, Culture, Ideology, Technology

for Them to Use this Planet for the Purpose a Mineral Resource..

I would assume E.T.s that are in the Higher Advance Tech Chain then Us Earthen's
could go anywhere else in the Galaxy to Mine Resources ,, Science Today has show that there quite a Few Possible
Planets that have Life on them with today's Technology ,, and they perhaps are look back at US ! and had been for Millenniums , that's if E.T Thousands to Billions Advanced then US ,

If E.T.s Had came this this Planet , from the Ancient Past as Reference in Cultured religions of History has said So
From Sumerian, Assyrian, Babylonian , Biblical Christian/Hebrew, Norse, Greek, Roman , Egyptian, Mayan , Aztec, Inca , Hindu, Etc.. all say the same thing Their... Gods. Deity's coming from the Heavens.. Down to Earth,
in other Words ... NOT From this EARTH.. Not from this Plane ( Dimension ) ... and Some of these SO called GODS
have the Same Meaning of Virtues and Attributes pretty much same Identity See: ( Messenger of Death or Lord of the Underworlds ) for example.. its where Mans Knowledge was very much Primitive , in just about Every Cultured Religion from the Past n Present tells about Being called Watchers ...
the Observers The Care takers of Earth...

Aliens Do exist life exist out there !! Science Now Believes this.

it just the big debate whether if ET.s had came to or had access ( contact )
this Planet or Not ..

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
My opinion is they are dimensional in a sense, but then dimensions never make sense. I guess by the concept of dimensional, they would out of reality, time or not held by conscious limits. Almost to like using spiritual or ghostly terms.

Outside the box...

Especially if they are always evading while constantly remaining in provable. It would be like they know when they are being looked at due to be so sensitive to us maybe.

If there is a connection with the oceans the only thing I can think of, is that all life comes from the sea.

That's pretty close to the truth IMO

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

One thing I think they will do ,they would always want to dominate and probably want to take control to keep watching developments or imply their own technology for stategic reasons. As we do and always have done...

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
We as humans are likely to master and create sentient artificial intelligence before we even land a human on mars, or shortly thereafter. If anything "extra terrestrial" is visiting us, it is likely some kind of artificial creation. It's creators may or may not even exist anymore. They or "it" would possess an intelligence beyond comprehension. So crashing spaceships and even allowing them to be captured seems incredibly unlikely. Secondly any interaction with humans would most likely be through the use of foglets. Or whatever comes after super advanced AI and foglets that we can't comprehend. Ray Kurzweil might know....

Do I think we have been visited by extra terrestrials? I think it's very possible and even likely given the age of the universe.

If they even exist, do I think they need spaceships? Not in the slightest.

Conclusion... UFOs are more likely human in origin. They seem to get caught on camera a lot and sometimes even crash. Not exactly what I'd expect from a super advanced AI, unless they are running a Microsoft platform. Those blue screens right?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: centrifugal

You make many interesting and valid points here. However it seems that our own history has shown us that no matter how technically advanced we become we are still prone to the same mishaps and blunders that we were even two millennia ago. In ny opinion it seems evident from our own experiences that Murphys Law really is universal and no amount of technological sophistication will eliminate it entirely.

As to being seen and observed, that really depends on the degree to which you work to avoid detection. I suppose if you really don't care if you are seen or not then it should come as no surprise that you will sometimes be observed doing whatever it is you do. Even if you are advanced to a degree we cannot imagine.

Also, as you point out, if a sufficiently technically advanced race or whatever decides to really hide from us, we would probably never even suspect they were here at all. Unless they mess up, that is. Which may be the case :-)

I don't really think there is a cure for Murphy.

BT

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Not to mention that the further the technological advancement, the greater the dangers, or at least that's what history has shown us. I mean, look at the three ways of dying from back in the day - killed by stones, natural causes (lightning strike, flood, volcano) and eaten by an animal.

Of course, that applies unless there's a threshold after which the advancement provides with stability to a point where all risk can be calculated. But if we had to go with known history it certainly suggests it is the way it is and as you mentioned, there's no cure for Murphy's law (which really is not that embracing all possibilities, due to our young age and growing but yet limited understanding).

Centrifuge, I used to take that stance myself at one moment, and I do agree it is a real possibility that it's humans behind it all, but the alleged "crashes" which I'm doubtful about ever occurring, aren't really evidence empowering the fully human explanation behind UAP. Indeed, some UFOs are human design, many are hush hush about it for their own good reasons, but if you look at the bigger picture, you'll see a few discrepancies in the notion it's all human. Evidence suggests something more.

But what it is? I don't know, my personal opinion is that I (not everyone, just me) have to stop asking the question who/what many of us see, if I want to at least come close to answering it.
edit on 23-6-2016 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: Wolfenz

One thing I think they will do ,they would always want to dominate and probably want to take control to keep watching developments or imply their own technology for stategic reasons. As we do and always have done...

Aliens would done that already Dominate this Planet and Control Us !

if that was the case ..

as I said before I think that we are like a Garden too them!

watching observing ,, throwing here and there some Technology , for a Boost which is working well

also, throwing some NEW fauna and flora at this planet to see how it thrives and survives
as New Species are just are constantly being discovered right out of the blue ...
even when the area was scanned or combed ..

Remember, in the Majority of all Religion on this Planet

Their GODS are Not from this Planet nor Dimension ( Plane )
Therefore Alien ... Extra .Terrestrial .

Does a God Exist !! ??

If he Does he/she Surly is not from here this Galaxy nor this Plane

If a Proven Hologram Universe Existed , it could solve a lot of thing!!

and God Exist! He is the Programmer we are the Programs

Pretty Much Movies like , The 13th Floor, Tron, Tron Legacy , The Matrix Collection,
Could be on Track of how it Works ...

Hell we have CERN operater of the LHC saying Gravity and Matter is being Pushed into Other Dimensions..

From a 1950 Sci FI Digest ( Pulp )

God and his Creation

( note off topic ) notice Keyboard , Mainframe like a PC Tower! and Dimensional Holograms Battling each other ..

if you think of it! going through that so called tunnel after death
is like going to the Deity's and Gods Realm and what shows this ...

Tron Legacy Flynns Son going back to his World and Bringing Quorra with him

and The Matrix and Especially 13th Floor

a differnt way of thinking for sure ...

Aliens Exist its whether or not they came here in the Past to the present
if they are thousands to billions years ahead of us.

and if they are Not there are still in the Box like US In a Scale of Level Type 0 Civilization.

as Neil deGrasse Tyson had Said ...

Religion on this Planet
Puts a Stop of Continuing Further in Science Solving
because of their Religious Beliefs..

but on Neils Other Hand

he himself has a hard time of considering that Aliens E.T.s Visited this Planet
from Dimensional and Interstellar Travel as we do NOT have the Concept Yet in Technology
to Do SO to go to another Star System Multiple Light years away
to make it Possible or Predictable .. Through Actual Workable Science

thats his Logic ..

lol its like throwing a Present day lap top or Smartphone at a Ancient Egyptian like Imhotep ( 4000 ) years ago
sure he could understand how operated it eventually and how it is made and how it works !!
if he learned the Basics ..

but He will NEVER understand how it was build let alone the many Machine's
that made the intricate parts of the laptop..
let alone how to build the complexed machines to make those Complex intricate parts ...

and that is difference between them and US ...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join