It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The nsa root 3w directory :

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Check it this address :

nsa1.www.conxion.com...

http://nsa1.www.

What this mean ? This simply mean that the NSA hold the root directory of the web... the directory before the 3w...

What this mean ? This mean that echelon system is based on the root directory, simply to check ALL THE WEB (And even the non-referenced areas... And also even the intranet ressources connected to the web...)

Okay, dont worry about your privacy... The masses of data collected everyday cant be analysed by humans operator...Only sensibles datas will be send to the nsa agents...

Yeah... Bug-Browser is watching you

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 04:37 AM
link   
This is just advice for people who want to keep their servers safe, that is all. There may be more to it than meets the eye but I doubt it. Maybe William can help us figure this one out when he gets on later.

My step father works with Cisco System through his parent company Mentor Graphics. I don't know if he is aware of this set up because Cisco does alot of things for many companies but I can ask him about it if it becomes too myterious for us to handle. He may deny anything sinister involved due to the fact that he has often worked with the government on many issues pertaining to security and defense. Nonetheless it doesn't hurt to try. Sometimes I can get him to talk, it just depends on his mood at the time.

Abraham

[Edited on 17-6-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
whether or not the internet is really run from the NSA...

You have to remember that the internet grew out of a system used by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency... that is, the internet was 'invented' and built by an agency that serves the US military. We are, in essence, playing on the equivalent of an old, mostly abandoned, US military base. The WorldWide Web, as we know it today, was not created by the citizens of the world... it was made by, and for, the military of the United States..

That being said, the modern internet is really more like a combination library/postal service. Any email I send someone is the same as if I sent them a letter... and, as the Bill of Rights protects me from unwarranted search and seizure, the NSA does not have the right to go through my email (and, yeah, I know that they can, and would if I were an important person, but, they're not supposed to... that is, even if such and such legal case ended with a ruling that the NSA CAN do random searches of email... the Bill of Rights is very clear that they cannot do such a thing).

Anyways (sorry to ramble) it wouldn't surprise me if the NSA was running the whole internet, and, so long as it's not performing unwarranted surveillance on americans, I really don't care if they do serve as its base... after all, without agencies like the NSA the internet would not exist at all.

And, no, Al Gore did not invent the internet.

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   
PS Though a raving lunatic/conspiracy theorist, I have a grudging respect for the NSA. If you just sit back and think about what it does... it is perhaps the greatest collection of brains and technology in the history of the human race.

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
PS Though a raving lunatic/conspiracy theorist, I have a grudging respect for the NSA. If you just sit back and think about what it does... it is perhaps the greatest collection of brains and technology in the history of the human race.

as do I, however the fact remains they have monitoring our phone calls for decades, computers keyed to pick up on certain words in a conversation and flag for further investigation. the www. is a result of our tax dollars at work through the industrial military complex. and the only reason they have released this technoloigy [although William will disagree, which leads me to belive this is a spider web and you are all in it. "my my said the spider to the fly"] is because they have an offshoot that is far superior and we are using obsolite technology that is easily monitered. this is not paranoia, it is simple applied logic, c'mon wake up, snap out of it, etc.......

tut tut

p.s. my friend asked me to quit using the net in the hope that the black helicopters would go away. the chickens have quit laying eggs

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
Check it this address :

nsa1.www.conxion.com...

No.

These are subdomains. Pay attention to the primary domain, "conxion.com" that is the one that matters. Whatever is put before the domain is under the control of the Domain Name Server Administrator for that domain.

For example, I could have: fbi.gov.abovetopsecret.com if I like, because I control the primary domain, abovetopsecret.com.

top topics

join