It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Contact.............

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
None of you will believe me........nor would the believers in UFO conspiracy, but I will tell you my thoughts precisely.

If you want to know how first contact will happen, it will be quite analogous to that episode on Star Trek The Next Generation, when Picard was worshipped as a God. They referred to him as "The Picard". It will be quite analogous to that.

The species that is monitoring us is able to cloak itself, both naturally as well as technologically. It's species is divided among the Greens and the Blues, depending on what part of their planet they are from. They communicate largely telepathically. Whether this is natural or technological, I am uncertain.

What is true among them is that they function in a hive mentality and their main focus is to do what is best for the hive.

Currently they are examining this planet in a cloaked state, for a few reasons. Firstly, they are curious to see how we function. Secondly, they want to examine if we will develop into a threat. Quite frankly they are peaceful.

They will start revealing themselves this decade, but accidently. They are just as afraid of us as we are of them.

They will start revealing themselves this year and by the end of the decade, their existence will be known, but humanity won't be benefitting too greatly though, nor will they be a detriment either.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
One more thing..........

When i ran into that light that didn't appear to have a source and stopped in mid air.........i think it was a system they had so one can find the ship.....sorta like a trigger system.

The light reflected off of the cloaked alien.....and it was coming from their ship..........

That's what i think. It wasn't ball lightning..i'm sure it was them.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Your story is very interesting indeed.Out of all the predictions of first contact and aliens revealing themselves,yours seem to be the only one with no invasions and aliens wanting to breed with us,or forcing us to breed,that is.

Tell me,did they inform you of their starsystem,whereabouts.Did they also explain to you why,they are scared of us,besides our alien looks to them.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
BeMoreCynical

What is your" Star Trek" thread fact based upon. We have all watched the series. If you are as old as I am I watched the original series ( First re-runs in the 70's with my father).

My point is that is their is alot of info that suggests that this series of movies( original star trek and and new generation star trek [ makes you think about the title] is preparing ourselves for aliens.

The original star trek series always stated that they would not interfer with other cultures.

WITH all of this is movie stuff, It sounds like good recomendations for our currrent alien visitors.

[edit on 15-1-2005 by Truthforall]

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
To quote what has been asked before:

Originally posted by parker
Cant you give us just a little tiny hint as to where you recieved this info, was it a premonition? ,or through another means of deduction.

Maybe something a little more definitive than:

Originally posted by BeMoreCynical
All I will say is.... Wait and see.

Sources

Or maybe an anticipation, apprehension, auguration, augury, boding, clue, expectation, feeling, foreboding, forecast, foreknowledge, forewarning, forewisdom, funny feeling, glimmer, hint, impression, inkling, instinct, intuition, misgiving, notion, omination, portent, preapprehension, precognition, preconceived notion, prenotation, prenotice, presage, presagement, prescience, presentiment, qualm, suspicion, or just a thought. Inquiring minds want to know.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Seth76,

I don't think you missed a damn thing... At the same time, I have a libary to refer to...
Anyways contact has been made, Anyone of ours concepts could be true as to how it was done and continues to be the case. Right now the majority of us are not aware of it.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessemole

Anyways contact has been made.................

Could you elaborate on this a little more please? I wasnt aware of it.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I thought we concluded in another thread, that hives would always be 'evil', or at least hostile?

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
ME, an alien? ...Never!

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
SOme Proof would be nice.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
How can we proof something like that

Even if we prove it, people will say it's an hoax hehehehehe
Until they come on earth, I mean the aliens who are from another dimension and are trying to wake-up us....people will say it's hoax because our human body is too primitive to understand all that...

I read a lot of channeled infos, from different countries, people, sources and they all explain what is suppose to happen with that issue, but nobody trust channeled info, so what do we do????

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Kidfinger, Really? Considering your on this thread, as well as many others, based on your interest... you have not come to a belief on this yet? I don't have to look at it past of what I have seen, experenced. To argue this one point, Will not change my mind, whats preventing your confirmation to some extent on this? Regardless of what the main stream concepts are on this subject.. Until it's seen with your own eyes, you will always have questions. I can't confirm anything more, unless of course to affirm what what Seth76 had to share, there are many to choose from. But My question goes back to this, do you believe everything yours eye's see?
I have so far.. (its a gut filling to do so and a few other reason)
Sorry, I can't do any better then that

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
jessemole,

From the wording in the post I quoted, you made it sound like they had landed in Italy and everyone knew about it. If you are referring to wether I believe our government has had contact, Well, I dont know for certain, but I do believe that they have some tech given to them from somewhere else. I think the gov knows about the existence, and will deny it till the end. I do not think we are ready for first contact yet, and I think our gov knows that. IMO, a real out in the open first contact situation would probably cause mass panic and wide spread hysteria wherever it happened. Its the Goerge Orwell syndrome. Our minds have been subject to so much anti ET media that when an alien does land, the first thing on most peoples minds would be an invasion. You can thank Hollywood for that. There have been to many Independance days and not enough E.T's if you get my drift. I think the gov wants us to be wary of the whole situation.

About believing everything I have seen with my own eyes, I was actually a part of a UFO siting here in Louisville about four or five months ago. I filmed it. There is a thread on ATS all about it. Lady V is the one who spotted it, then I ended up over at her house recording the UFO on a few different nights. Her husband and son all witnessed it as well. Ill find the link so you can check it out.

Edited for link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 1/15/05 by Kidfinger]

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I don't quite get where your coming from BeMoreCynical. You say

None of you will believe me
then you go on to explain your thoughts. You do not explain the source of this information. Neither do you explain the reasons behind your thoughts.
Its a good story and worth more consideration, but where does it come from?

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeMoreCynical
None of you will believe me

You're right I don't. I tend to be wary of "only-I-know-the-truth" attitudes.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Kidfinger, Sorry that I took your question meaning something different....
Hey, would it not be a Hoot, for them to show up on Thursday? In DC of course, there's a classic entry.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessemole
Kidfinger, Sorry that I took your question meaning something different....
Hey, would it not be a Hoot, for them to show up on Thursday? In DC of course, there's a classic entry.

Its OK. Im a man of many eclectic taste

I think it would be a hoot if they landed, got out and looked straight at Bush! You know, since no one is allowed to look at him at the inaguration.
Wouldnt be much able to be denied then huh.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Kid, my first guess, there looking at them there, Cowboys Boots... I want a pair( their thinking)
Okay, I'm done, lets get serious, I wish no intent to do unjustice to this thread (it's just to damn funny not to find humor in it) more so when it does happen... Contact!
Okay I can't help it... one more time, I see Aliens with Comboy boots on making a fashionable apprearence, you can keep your Hat on!

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I'm more of the idea that First Contact has already happened....just not publicly.

We've actually got two different First Contact (publicly) scenarios then, if the above is true...

It all depends on who lets the cat out of the bag, and how....

Assuming the Aliens go first, and just decide to go public, no doubt the news outlets would be contacted, and simply told to be in such and such a place, at such and such a time. The Aliens come down for all the world to see, and the government then has to come clean, just to alleviate the panic.

OR

The government slowly reveals it through first ET microbes, then other small lifeforms, ET plants, etc. Then, they move on to discover ET creature fossils, etc. finally leading up to evidence of other sentients out there. This seems to be the current gameplan...but if, for some reason, the cat gets out of the bag (like an unimpeachable insider, etc.), we're likely to see a massive campaign to educate the public quickly on most of what we know up to now.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
From my point of view, he seems to have ``talk`` with them and they explained this to him... but it's what I think and he might confirm my thoughts...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join